Gather around gorls! Q&A time

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 14, 2016, 10:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

1. malc : what about ur legacy? Why are u going out like this :stressed:

A: I don't care about a legacy here. Vvvv and even if I did, I know it'd be safe and sound every time someone posts  an "n", says r u ok ... Posts a shitlist..... Random pic ..Etc My legacy is built into the server

2. speaking of the server ... Is it safe? :omgwatshappening: girl u crazy

A: U kn fucking wat.....
Squid has complete control over everything including the domain. I finally handed it over ... Cuz well .... I saw my departure coming soon and didn't wanna worry about anything bsource related EVER in my life.

3. iman: hey ugly. How does it feel not to be liked by anyone on here? :justabit:

Hey boo. Fabulous actually. :supluv:
I live in the real world. And don't come here anymore unless it's to talk about well... Me. Lolz and my experiences there .

Aside from a select few gorls I GENUINELY use... This site and its inhabitants can kick rocks lolz

Happy Monday

FlowerBomb

D.I.E.G.O.

:plzstop: I am literally CACKLING. What is happening on this board?

JRocka

November 14, 2016, 11:04:56 AM #6 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 11:05:23 AM by LiBra
QuoteI live in the real world. And don't come here anymore unless it's to talk about well... Me. Lolz and my experiences there .

we all do live in the real world luv...you don't have to keep stressing that part to give an explanation or justification! Just do YOU  :nowgorl:

Kurama

Quote from: LiBra on November 14, 2016, 11:04:56 AM
QuoteI live in the real world. And don't come here anymore unless it's to talk about well... Me. Lolz and my experiences there .

we all do live in the real world luv...you don't have to keep stressing that part to give an explanation or justification  :nowgorl:
:guys:

FlowerBomb

we all do live in the real world luv...you don't have to keep stressing that part to give an explanation or justification! Just do YOU  :nowgorl:
if the bronx zoo qualifies as the real world then I fucking guess

BAPHOMET.

wait Lib'

JRocka

Quote from: Kurama on November 14, 2016, 11:05:20 AM

we all do live in the real world luv...you don't have to keep stressing that part to give an explanation or justification  :nowgorl:

i don't dislike Herb at all but this whole real life statement is like he is trying to say the other gorls only LIVE HERE  :damselindistress:

RAY7

This BSource World War is crazy
the longest battle ever

XXX.

nnnnnnnnn

Not the girls sending you to rehab for a week.

Going to reflect!  BSource is my poison! Addiction!

Accept your fate. hun.  You ain't going nowhere.

Cartierline

Quote from: Baeomi on November 14, 2016, 11:06:00 AM

if the bronx zoo qualifies as the real world then I fucking guess
JAYD'

:guys: :guys: :guys:

yummy

WHY am I not included in the mess!?