Gather around gorls! Q&A time

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 14, 2016, 10:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

u have turned into a joke. this was your life, day in and day out you came here and shared your innermost feelings and experiences. And the gorls just shitted on you. That must be fckn harsh.

:stressed:
B7

DVDDY.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Baeomi on November 14, 2016, 11:06:00 AM
Quote from: LiBra on November 14, 2016, 11:04:56 AM
QuoteI live in the real world. And don't come here anymore unless it's to talk about well... Me. Lolz and my experiences there .

we all do live in the real world luv...you don't have to keep stressing that part to give an explanation or justification! Just do YOU  :nowgorl:
if the bronx zoo qualifies as the real world then I fucking guess

wtf

KING BENTLEY.

Afro stop sis

Y u attacking ppl bby? That's not nice

H.#.G.*.Z

Kurama

JRocka

Herb' honestly you explained to vonc in a previous post that you needed time off as the board is your "poison"...yet you come back to address people who commented about you and even people who kinda just kiki on the side. Everyone here has been lashed and kept it moving at one point or the other but yet you come off as yours is different than anyone else here. Just keep your business and your experiences to yourself....some people were just tired as you portraying yourself as an "elite" when the pics posted contradict the image you portray!   :acquit:

MAY

Hope everyone is having a blessed morning

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: LiBra on November 14, 2016, 11:19:47 AM
Herb' honestly you explained to vonc in a previous post that you needed time off as the board is your "poison"...yet you come back to address people who commented about you and even people who kinda just kiki on the side. Everyone here has been lashed and kept it moving at one point or the other but yet you come off as yours is different than anyone else here. Just keep your business and your experiences to yourself....some people were just tired as you portraying yourself as an "elite" when the pics posted contradict the image you portray!   :acquit:
Lib'!

:guys:

JRocka

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 14, 2016, 11:11:24 AM
Quote from: LiBra on November 14, 2016, 11:06:33 AM
Quote from: Kurama on November 14, 2016, 11:05:20 AM
Quote from: LiBra on November 14, 2016, 11:04:56 AM
QuoteI live in the real world. And don't come here anymore unless it's to talk about well... Me. Lolz and my experiences there .

we all do live in the real world luv...you don't have to keep stressing that part to give an explanation or justification  :nowgorl:
:guys:

i don't dislike Herb at all but this whole real life statement is like he is trying to say the other gorls only LIVE HERE  :damselindistress:
hey boo

I don't mean to say anyone else lives here
Lemme clarify cuz I don't wanna offend any unintended target . :in:

The girls are quick to say "no one likes u anymore on bsource "

I just wanna make it clear that who likes me or what the "bsource consesus" is ... Is no huge deal to me .

ok i get you but at the end of the day when you comment to their shade it just kinda shows it's somewhat a deal to you..i mean i've been called "fat", "ugly" and "late" and i just laugh it off cause i know i'm the opposite and that's just how the girls just throw their shade it ain't that deep