Gather around gorls! Q&A time

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 14, 2016, 10:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

November 14, 2016, 11:26:08 AM #31 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:11:15 PM by Magnolia Maymuru
The way he is going out of his way to try and prove that the gorls interact with him, "take him seriously". We just love to straggle you by your wig, cause it is easy to do. You are not very sightly.

You wanted to leave this poison behind and make good use of your time since you are approaching your 40's and now you are back here on a place full of human beings that loathe you and that literally has nothing to offer to you but insults.

The fact that you choose this interaction over "real life" quality time speaks volumes. Noone is talking about race, ancestry, music anything with you, they just drag and demean you, and you STILL love it. It shows an entirely new level of desperation in your heart.
B7

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssss

I KNEW you were gonna do this "master plan" bit LMAO

Cancers HATE to be lashed or gotten the best of! It's facts!

But you have GOT take the L on this one. I'm the same way sis! No phagg is gonna get the best of me

But you kno when I learned my lesson sis

When I tased that boy

I realized I can't get BUCK! FIRED UP! all the time to solve all my problems.

I'm almost done with the mandantory anger management tho.

We still doing lunch next month?

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 14, 2016, 11:21:39 AM
I just think it's most comfortable for u girls to think

"Herb had a meltdown!"
"We ran him off :supluv: "

Cuz that's just part of the bsource culture . I understand that

But realize this: I'm smarter than a good portion of u girls on here . Pretty sure of that just judging by interactions over the last couple years.

And u played into my hands. And still are playing into them by allowing me to get u fired up. Bbbbb why? Cuz  u actually care what I have to say. Always have always will.

:supluv: luv u

n

Lmfao I can't

It's unconditional, these days you know....

XXX.

Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 14, 2016, 11:27:05 AM
ssssssssssssss

I KNEW you were gonna do this "master plan" bit LMAO

Cancers HATE to be lashed or gotten the best of! It's facts!

But you have GOT take the L on this one. I'm the same way sis! No phagg is gonna get the best of me

But you kno when I learned my lesson sis

When I tased that boy

I realized I can't get BUCK! FIRED UP! all the time to solve all my problems.

I'm almost done with the mandantory anger management tho.

We still doing lunch next month?

Afro is a Cancer?

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Well, that explains a LOT.  I am too. 

Yeah, ya'll DEF hurt his feelings. 

D.I.E.G.O.

BAPHOMET.

QuoteAnd u played into my hands. And still are playing into them by allowing me to get u fired up

F

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on November 14, 2016, 11:26:08 AM
The way he is going out of his way to try and prove that the gorls interact with him, "take him seriously". We just love to straggle you by your wig, cause it is easy to do. You are not very sightly.

You wanted to leave this poison behind and make good use of your time since you are approaching your 40's and now you are back here on a place full of human beings that loathe you and that literally has nothing to offer to you but insults.

The fact that you choose this interaction over "real life" quality time speaks volumes. Noone is talking about race, ancestry, music anything with you, they just drag and demean you, and you STILL love it. It shows an entirely new level of desperation in your heartl.
Malc', now i can't even front, this was thorough AF! JESUS!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 14, 2016, 11:34:30 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on November 14, 2016, 11:26:08 AM

The fact that you choose this interaction over "real life" quality time speaks volumes. Noone is talking about race, ancestry, music anything with you, they just drag and demean you, and you STILL love it. It shows an entirely new level of desperation in your heartl.
Malc', now i can't even front, this was thorough AF! JESUS!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Zankou.

November 14, 2016, 11:36:31 AM #39 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 11:37:15 AM by Nice Stereo.
"you're not very sightly"

ummm what the fuck?

Kurama

Yall need to chill out with the canc' mess

:diddraispoot:

Real

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 14, 2016, 11:34:04 AM
QuoteAnd u played into my hands. And still are playing into them by allowing me to get u fired up

F

nnnnnnnmm

mastermind!

Kaeli.

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 14, 2016, 11:21:39 AM
But realize this: I'm smarter than a good portion of u girls on here . Pretty sure of that just judging by interactions over the last couple years.

And u played into my hands. And still are playing into them by allowing me to get u fired up. Bbbbb why? Cuz  u actually care what I have to say. Always have always will.

m

Master mind! Tiffany New York Pollard! Master Manipulator!

:nowgorl:

Kaeli.

this is gettin outta hand

Can't we have like 1 thread d