Teyana Taylor Joins Mariah Carey, Patti LaBelle for 'VH1 Divas Holiday: Unsilent

Started by Lazarus, November 14, 2016, 05:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

VH1's upcoming Divas Holiday special chose a perfectly suitable name -- Unsilent Night -- as the evening boasts three powerhouse vocalists, the most recent addition being Teyana Taylor. To help celebrate the return of VH1 Divas after a four-year hiatus, the network also recently enlisted Mariah Carey and Patti LaBelle.

As for Taylor, the actress/dancer/singer is wrapping up a stellar 2016, in which she also starred in Kanye West's "Fade" music video -- which has garnered over 45 million views.

While her inclusion in the upcoming holiday special marks Taylor's first VH1 Divas performance, she has had a long-standing relationship with the network. In July, she performed a tribute to hip hop icon Lil' Kim at this year's Hip Hop Honors. More recently, she's been featured in a recurring role on the series The Breaks, and also appears on Hip Hop Squares.

Unsilent Night will air Monday, Dec. 5, at 9 p.m. ET on VH1.

Odd choice.   :hmph:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Wtv

is Mariah gonna be the biggest name?
Id love to see a few more A-list names on there, from the latest generations I mean

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.