No Surprise: Cindy "Hang 'Em High" Hyde-Smith EASILY wins...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, November 28, 2018, 06:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

November 28, 2018, 06:09:52 AM Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:12:36 AM by ShujiFinity Wars
Oh Mississippi. After her blatantly racist statements. After it was revealed she went to a segregated High School to not have to mix with black kids. After her CONTINUED love and support for the Confederate Flag and monuments became public. My faith in humanity is waning, but I'm trying hard not to get overly pessimistic. Perspective matters. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. If the NSA is reading this, and you white too, then FUCK YOU.

I don't know why I'm so hurt or disappointed. Mississippi ranks 49th when ranking States by education level. FUCK these white hillbilly HICKS.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Scott.

Why the outrage?

This is nothing new. Same song and dance every election. We?ve been a red state since before l was born and people that actually lives here wanna act surprised.

Truth be told, in order for him to win here, he needed more than the minorities to vote for him.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Scott. on November 28, 2018, 08:43:30 AM
Why the outrage?

This is nothing new. Same song and dance every election. We?ve been a red state since before l was born and people that actually lives here wanna act surprised.

Truth be told, in order for him to win here, he needed more than the minorities to vote for him.

I was HOPING that the people of Mississippi would put aside party and DO THE RIGHT THING!!! But you're right. It's wrong as fuck for me to have legitimate expectation of right and decency when dealing with the Republican party and the people of your backwater state. I feel so bad for you. Having to deal with everyday would drive me fucking CRAZY!!!

b7

This the bitch that said she enjoys a good lynch mess? n

I can?t

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on November 28, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

I can?t
And ton was just debating me in a thread about this mess just YESTERDAY :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: ShujiFinity Wars on November 28, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
Quote from: Scott. on November 28, 2018, 08:43:30 AM
Why the outrage?

I was HOPING that the people of Mississippi would put aside party and DO THE RIGHT THING!!! But you're right. It's wrong as fuck for me to have legitimate expectation of right and decency when dealing with the Republican party and the people of your backwater state. I feel so bad for you. Having to deal with everyday would drive me fucking CRAZY!!!

We all hoped for the best but we knew better.

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 28, 2018, 09:25:52 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 28, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

I can?t
And ton was just debating me in a thread about this mess just YESTERDAY :dead:

hun fuck chicago

Vonc2002

No one in office in chicago is  publicly begging to be invited to a damn lynching and still gonna hold office.  FACT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 28, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
No one in office in chicago is  publicly begging to be invited to a damn lynching and still gonna hold office.  FACT!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.