gorl

mmxncnnccncncbfbdcff

Wait guys, don't forget about me!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 03, 2021, 05:40:02 AM
Normani is lazy and will never be shit...because she's lazy

who takes a year break after an "anticipated" single? :udontlookok:
cxxjkvnvxzxzxvxc

idk if she's lazy, but it kills me how she has a bunch of excuses for this long ass delay.

oh! red tape! behind the scenes!

She's so annoying.

RedOctober

FRANCE

The difference with Chloe is that she's an artist. She writes and produces her own songs and is able to create a sound/niche for herself when she goes solo. Normani has no clue who she is as an artist. And is prob highly dependent on producers and writers to give her hits. Chloe is the type to just take matters in her own hands. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

They made her scrap everything she recorded, no?
As far as I understand she had an album already recorded and ready to
go  :dead:
It's not exactly soley her fault she hasn't been able to live up to fan expectations especially when shitty labels are involved, some us stans with  our faves should be more empathetic to that plight  :dead:

bby ddy

Quote from: FRANCE on February 03, 2021, 06:11:19 PM
The difference with Chloe is that she's an artist. She writes and produces her own songs and is able to create a sound/niche for herself when she goes solo. Normani has no clue who she is as an artist. And is prob highly dependent on producers and writers to give her hits. Chloe is the type to just take matters in her own hands.

This!!

It's  very expensive to hire these big time writers and producers. If she doesn't deliver they're gonna drop her ass.

FRANCE