Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 04:26:01 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:22:34 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on February 28, 2016, 04:13:54 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

Yeah I don't know what's wrong with her but the arrogance isn't cute . Then she gets on radio saying she was bullied and now humbled because of it . Her behavior isn't consistent .
Brandy has always had a reputation for being a bitch and now I'm starting to see she may not have been a victim all along (bullying). It's sad. Her attitude is not cute.

Yeah and what's crazy to me is that none of the people she's fell out with ever speak bad on her. They don't throw shade when asked about her or even post shit letting people know there's mess. That speaks on character.

I just don't know but it's best to stay out of it because they've been friends for a long time. This is the time for rest.

If any friendship would last I thought it would be this one. Brandy is Keisha's sons godmother. Shay has always been iffy because you can tell she really wants the spotlight. But Brandy seems like the type to not one of her friends to shine because she is used to being the star of her friends.

I don't know. It's sad to see Brandy behave like this especially as much as I have defended her over the years lol. And this should be done privately. Ugh! Social media has ruined celebrities.

SouravMay

Brandy had ENOUGH of SHay. hjbsdfhbdshbds s

I LOVE Cockidy... I really really wish she would come out in an actual interview. I want Bran to let LOOSE.
B7

martian

she was at Alexis Field's bday party...rumor is: Bran vying for RHOA peach

DraeDrizzl3

n

Fuck yall. Brandy can friend and defriend anyone she wants to. That's her personal business.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 04:30:25 PM
And she's been friends with these girls for like 15 years +

"Always losing friends"! 

n

Just cuz her and Kelly always fall out? "Hollywood" friendships rarely ever make it

What about Neicy Nash?

hewritez

Let her do or say whatever she wants.  :uhh:

It's her fucking life. Her friends. Y'all act like she shaded your sister.  :dead:

That being said, I'm sure her constant rotation of friends is probably linked to the fact that she's not an average person. She's a celebrity. And let's face it, these other chicks aren't. And that's the bottom line.

Bish

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:29:43 PM
I have to say that these quotes and mess match the descriptions that people had for GHan's behavior before...saying she was a bitch, condescending, etc. I almost feel like this is the real GHan coming out, which I'm happy for, because it's all about being yourself. But my concern is, has the GHan I've known not been real?

BigDawg

Quote from: Rawlf on February 28, 2016, 04:30:01 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on February 28, 2016, 04:29:05 PM
Oh and one more quote since we are being so called "messy" on this beautiful Sunday. #NoShaydeJustLight #SlayanaSundays #GodForgiveMe #IluhGod

She is clearly lashing Shay.

O M F

Malc betta INVESTIGATE

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:27:02 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 28, 2016, 04:24:16 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

are you jealous of her newly found confidence?

Lmao are you like Brandy and think everyone is jealous of her?
you;re getting real extra
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 04:31:25 PM
she was at Alexis Field's bday party...rumor is: Bran vying for RHOA peach

what?
B7

martian

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:32:09 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:29:43 PM
I have to say that these quotes and mess match the descriptions that people had for GHan's behavior before...saying she was a bitch, condescending, etc. I almost feel like this is the real GHan coming out, which I'm happy for, because it's all about being yourself. But my concern is, has the GHan I've known not been real?
I'm glad to see the genuine authentic Brandy lol she's fine as is

XXXI

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 28, 2016, 04:27:26 PM
i never understood why celebs always feel the need to put their drama out there like that even if it's not direct and just throwing' shade...
it's just childish.

and Bran...girl... i'm all for knowin' ur worth but being' cocky is the reason i don't like some artists so please dont go that path.

Drink that human era soup and get that humble bran back a lil, handy

:dead: .... you gotta admit tho it kinda intensifies the shade  when ppl go at each other on social media, cause  people are so invested in it now, with bff pics... comments on every post and pics etc.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: hewritez on February 28, 2016, 04:31:49 PM
Let her do or say whatever she wants.  :uhh:

It's her fucking life. Her friends. Y'all act like she shaded your sister.  :dead:

That being said, I'm sure her constant rotation of friends is probably linked to the fact that she's not an average person. She's a celebrity. And let's face it, these other chicks aren't. And that's the bottom line.
NNNNNN

Right. TF.

The Brandy Barbie

February 28, 2016, 04:33:22 PM #104 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 04:57:43 PM by The Brandy Barbie
That's why I wouldn't take the Brandy and Monica thing too seriously, because Brandy falls all the way out with everyone, even her closest friends from time to time.  But she usually goes back to being buddies, again, at some point.