A call out thread!

Started by PRESSED, April 18, 2024, 01:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRESSED

Hey @makeme check your PMs.

Ideally, I hope you're somewhere begging for change or asking your mother who fathered you.

Keep my @ out your lil conversations.

I don't even fucking know you and judging by your lack of quotes/replies, no one else fucking does.

Unimportant faggot.

:unsure:
I'm not here for friends.

ton

ton

PRESSED

makeme

Quote from: PRESSED on April 18, 2024, 01:19:47 AMHey LATE faggot.

I hope your life is miserable and that you're on the brink of a controversial suicide.

Sadly, I doubt anyone alive would care if you ended everything and did us all service.

I'm on your ass, ape.

Hey, Talisa, boo! :wub:

All this energy for lil ole me? Aww, you shouldn't have! I appreciate all the love and support and well wishes. May God bless you, okay? I @'d you back in Dec, okay? It's going to be okay. Ciara's going on the road, I'm actually going to see her in August. Enjoy your summer bitch, love and light ❤️🤍💙
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

PRESSED

Quote from: makeme on April 18, 2024, 10:41:44 AM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 18, 2024, 01:19:47 AMHey LATE faggot.

I hope your life is miserable and that you're on the brink of a controversial suicide.

Sadly, I doubt anyone alive would care if you ended everything and did us all service.

I'm on your ass, ape.

Hey, Talisa, boo! :wub:

All this energy for lil ole me? Aww, you shouldn't have! I appreciate all the love and support and well wishes. May God bless you, okay? I @'d you back in Dec, okay? It's going to be okay. Ciara's going on the road, I'm actually going to see her in August. Enjoy your summer bitch, love and light ❤️🤍💙
Babe, I was sitting poolside and discussing future plans with my contractor when I typed this. It took all of nothing to draw up this final warning.

Keep me out of your little back and forth or else. I don't even know why you decided to include me or discuss me like I know who tf you are or actually gave a fuck about you. I find you extremely weird, tired and pick-me. Get the fuck on, fag.

makeme

I'm so glad to hear you are doing well, congrats on all your success and I wish you well. Thanks for reaching out, sir. Have a lovely day!
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time