Janet headlining Global Citizen Fest' 29th Sept!

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Can a mod please merge all the Jans threads in here?
I don?t wanna spam the board

Vonc2002

Damn INSTANTLY outcharted both of ciara's songs huh :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

She still has TRL to air and Jimmy Fallon this evening to push it up a little higher
:gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 17, 2018, 02:42:18 AM
She still has TRL to air and Jimmy Fallon this evening to push it up a little higher
:gorlonfire:
Jimmy Fallon is tonight?

Vonc2002

The song lil just came out like an hour ago and is already up to #7. SMASH jans  :gorlonfire:

FlowerBomb

August 17, 2018, 02:45:15 AM #399 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:45:57 AM by DidYouEvenKnowVersace?
[instagram]
[/instagram]
She look so good here
They?re doing a countdown for her videos
Re-introduce yourself to the masses then Queen

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

I think that marriage kept her from REALLY promoting her last album because THIS is how it should've been done

🦚

The song Shouldve been released 3 months ago tho. Summer about to be over.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/