Janet headlining Global Citizen Fest' 29th Sept!

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 17, 2018, 08:35:17 AM
Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 17, 2018, 08:28:15 AM
https://twitter.com/CsquadOfficial/status/1030419923368075264
:scrumptious:
Dummy I just stated Ci's supported. Are yall ok?! Yall need to get outside more and give your brain a break from this board.
:diddraispoot:
Was that in reference to you idiot? :uhh:
Just shut up and carry your stumpy self out my thread

FlowerBomb

QuoteYou have a few other songs on her upcoming EP. What can you tell me about what you did together? Is it in the same vein as "Made For Now?"

"Like I said, she's not bound to any genre of music. She does have some classic R&B, but some other stuff that's grungy where you'll be like, woo! What vibe is that? Kind of George Michael-esque. I can't say more than that. [Laughs] But it's very impressive and people that have listened before me, it feels like she's gone back to Velvet Rope and Control but it's new, it's a different vibe and you can hear that. For me, that's more than I can ask, that people feel that same connection from where she was 30 years ago. That's amazing. This EP is going to be exciting. It's young and fresh but it's not young trying to be young. It's open for everyone to receive."

Read more: http://janetclub.proboards.com/thread/87409/official-release-thread?page=26#ixzz5ORFMjsDd

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

FlowerBomb

In terms of coming off of the last record, 2015's Unbreakable, which was very downbeat R&B, do you consider this a pivot for her?

QuoteYeah. The first thing that came out of her mouth was "energy. I want people to get up and dance." She said she wanted people to come together. Not everybody listens to R&B the same way. This is more of a universal record where it can go to multiple places at the same time, different countries at the same time. Putting Daddy Yankee on it puts a whole other culture involved as well. I feel she did make a pivot to switch things up and show a different side to her and show also that she's in a different place in her life too.

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

FlowerBomb

All this TEA

QuoteJanet Jackson got a standing ovation, we?re told, after taping an ?elaborate? and ?colorful? performance of her new song ?Made for Now,? with Daddy Yankee, to air on the ?Tonight Show? with Jimmy Fallon on Friday.

?It was a powerful performance. It featured beautiful production with elaborate costumes and a colorful set,? said a spy.

Jackson?s former backup dancer, superstar Jennifer Lopez, will also appear on the episode.

Jackson and Yankee shot the top-secret music video in Brooklyn last month, and will premiere it at the Samsung 837 store in the Meatpacking District on Friday.

:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:

Navyman

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 17, 2018, 08:36:02 AM
Dummy I just stated Ci's supported. Are yall ok?! Yall need to get outside more and give your brain a break from this board.
Stumpy?!
Qkaksk pretty sure I look better than most of yall on here. I seen yall pics aksjsjs

Drogon

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 17, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 17, 2018, 08:36:02 AM
Stumpy?!
Qkaksk pretty sure I look better than most of yall on here. I seen yall pics aksjsjs

:guys: :guys: :guys: :guys: :guys:

FlowerBomb

OH! And video is at 576k and it?s now been out 9 hours, it'll def cross 1 mill by the end of the day
:scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

fedswatchin

Cowgirl

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 17, 2018, 09:13:05 AM
Cmon Grandma Jans. Get a HIT after 13 years
Praise her and keep the shade bitch. Janet was on top with Feedback too.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

FlowerBomb

Hiroshimoto