Janet headlining Global Citizen Fest' 29th Sept!

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

not replacing someone who keeps outselling, out-charting, out-touring and out-DOING you in every way
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Cowgirl

August 17, 2018, 03:00:27 PM #634 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:03:28 PM by BowDown
The men bowing before the women right before the dance scene has me in literal tears. Nothing wrong with us showing sexuality but it?s so refreshing to see us celebrated simply for the extraordinary beings that we are. :'(

Kalifornia.

FlowerBomb

sorry but I'm in tears :dead:
sis are you ok? :uhh:
ci CANCELLED her ONLY club date headling tour
now she's opening for someone who debuted a whole 7 years after she did along with Ella fucking Mai and BoyzIIMen  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BowDown on August 17, 2018, 03:00:27 PM
The men bowing before the women right before the dance scene has me in literal tears. Nothing wrong with us showing sexuality but it?s so refreshing to see use celebrated simply for the extraordinary beings that we are. :'(
that first guy is cute  :-o

FlowerBomb

Cowgirl

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 17, 2018, 03:02:35 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 17, 2018, 03:00:27 PM
The men bowing before the women right before the dance scene has me in literal tears. Nothing wrong with us showing sexuality but it?s so refreshing to see use celebrated simply for the extraordinary beings that we are. :'(
that first guy is cute  :-o
I would let each and every one of them pound me tbqfh. And at the same damn time.

FlowerBomb

please get your fat annoying flip flop ass outta here

yummy