Janet headlining Global Citizen Fest' 29th Sept!

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

3,095,268 views in 24 hours
:gorlonfire:
I'm so proud of this bitch-AH!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

I really hope she does a surprise performance at the VMA's, this would def' fit up there
It's weird TRL & Fallon didn't ask her about the VMA's since she's one of their most iconic performers.
& that Block party that's been filmed in Brooklyn? hmmm

Cowgirl

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Someone said she liked what The Weeknd and Teyanna did with their lil EP's and wants to release one then a full album later

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 18, 2018, 03:10:04 AM
Someone said she liked what The Weeknd and Teyanna did with their lil EP's and wants to release one then a full album later
She?s already done the short, 9-song album with Control. I just can?t!!

FlowerBomb

these chopsticks in her bun
she's paying her respects to nick' and that dead album :'(

Cowgirl

I?m gonna dage with my friends then head over to Brooklyn tomorrow afternoon for some mess.

:stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on August 18, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
I?m gonna dage with my friends then head over to Brooklyn tomorrow afternoon for some mess.

:stressed:
What about this

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Lmaoooo. Whoops, going to dage in Brooklyn then head to Harlem!

:dead: :dead: :dead: