Janet headlining Global Citizen Fest' 29th Sept!

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Vonc doesn't downplay Mariah's impact, success and influence the way you do to Jans
he just hates her music and voice
:sistas:

BAPHOMET.

I HATE when y'all try that shit when it comes to someone y'all like. This raggedy bitch and her flop song and PAID for tributes aren't going to stop getting lashed.

:oof: love that she's getting tributed by z-list celebs.

H.E.R! teyana! omfff  :oof:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 31, 2018, 12:21:43 PM
Vonc doesn't downplay Mariah's impact, success and influence the way you do to Jans

Now you know this is damn lie.

FlowerBomb

BAPHOMET.

How many Whitney tributes were there? Not really alot. I can count about 2 tbh.

Im missing your point here hun

FlowerBomb

point is faggot Janet is HERE alive & kicking and being tributed and you'll stay MAD at it

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph. on August 31, 2018, 12:19:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2018, 07:36:06 AM
It's so funny to see the mess that the baphs and Talisas try to say on here meanwhile in REALITY janet is a whole fckn legend :dead:
This bitch is being honored left and right, out here with  high grossing tours, still able to sit in the top spots on itunes, and planked tf out in the history books.  U dont even have to defend Janet. Her accomplishments speak for themselves

Nigga be quiet. 
NO! Fag the difference is i dont bash mariah career wise.  I call her ugly and fat because that's wtf she is. The shit y'all say about janet is not only WRONG but the epitome of hating.  Now cut it tf out or get stomped from here on out, fag
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 31, 2018, 12:21:43 PM
he just hates her music and voice
:sistas:
PERIOD!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Janet is at THE bottom and thats not changing.

Younger generation isnt streaming her old or new songs, they're not watching her old or new videos (aside from the one where she attached herself to a Youtube god)

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2018, 12:31:46 PM
Quote from: Baph. on August 31, 2018, 12:19:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2018, 07:36:06 AM
It's so funny to see the mess that the baphs and Talisas try to say on here meanwhile in REALITY janet is a whole fckn legend :dead:
This bitch is being honored left and right, out here with  high grossing tours, still able to sit in the top spots on itunes, and planked tf out in the history books.  U dont even have to defend Janet. Her accomplishments speak for themselves

Nigga be quiet. 
NO! Fag the difference is i dont bash mariah career wise.  I call her ugly and fat because that's wtf she is. The shit y'all say about janet is not only WRONG but the epitome of hating.  Now cut it tf out or get stomped from here on out, fag

no DAMMIT. I have 40 minutes of free time.

im hating with TRUTH in this bitch!

Young

ddddd

yawl definitely stretch the truth and discredit legends yawl don't like

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph. on August 31, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

Younger generation isnt streaming her old or new songs
Didn't she just get a streaming plaque for some kinda accomplishment?  Just stfu and go sit in the corner, HATER