Do you like celebrating ON your birthday?

Started by Rxxf, March 07, 2019, 11:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

I don't.
My birthday is in a few days.

And I don't know why I'm being attacked for not wanting to celebrate, go out, drink, dinner... like, leave me the fuck alone.

I want to enjoy my fucking self. I'm always with y'all asses all year.

:uhh:

I can't be the only one who doesn't like to be around everyone on their birthday.
:stressed:
BRANDY

ophababes.

depends on what day it falls on. if it's a weekday I save the festivities for the weekend.

if if YOU don't wanna do shit in YOUR birthday, you have every right. your true friends will either a) understand or b) get tf over it

also happ' birthday king

:caramelapple:

🦚

I celebrate the whole month of October. 31 days dedicated to me  :letsmessfag: :cheerup:

But I hate big birthday parties and having to be nice to large groups of ppl. So on my actual bday I make sure I am flewed out to somewhere exotic.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: LetMeHearYouSæ...G R A MM Y on March 08, 2019, 12:08:18 AM
I celebrate the whole month of October.
this is so ghetto to me

Whole week! Whole month!

And then folks be wanting u to participate in more than just one day

Plea

BIRTHDAY.. singular
Blacks do the most

GLOCK

But yes I celebrate my bday on the day of my bday

Blackpantha

Quote from: Rxxf on March 07, 2019, 11:10:49 PM
I don't.

And I don't know why I'm being attacked for not wanting to celebrate, go out, drink, dinner... like, leave me the fuck alone.

I can't be the only one who doesn't like to be around everyone on their birthday.

You're not alone. On my birthday I just want peace and quiet. And most likely just head to the beach.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

GLOCK

March 08, 2019, 12:42:02 AM #6 Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 12:42:25 AM by Glock
Quote from: Blackpantha on March 08, 2019, 12:32:02 AM
I don't.

You're not alone. On my birthday I just want peace and quiet. And most likely just head to the beach.
yall act so old

ophababes.

MelMel

when I turned 30 last year, I didn't do anything on the day because I was slightly depressed about it because I wasn't feeling so special about myself

But afterwards, I went out with friends and had dinner with my parents, and it was nice. But I understand not wanting to celebrate. It's just another day. But it's another day on Earth so it is pretty amazing and you should want to celebrate. On your own terms though.

ophababes.

Quote from: MelMel on March 08, 2019, 12:49:01 AM
when I turned 30 last year, I didn't do anything on the day because I was slightly depressed about it because I wasn't feeling so special about myself

awwww FUCK THAT bby

special n unique self. celebrate it UHP every yr!

:feelinmyself:

CREAM.

Did u just want to tell us ur birthday is coming up 

Rxxf

Quote from: MelMel on March 08, 2019, 12:49:01 AM

But afterwards, I went out with friends and had dinner with my parents, and it was nice. But I understand not wanting to celebrate. It's just another day. But it's another day on Earth so it is pretty amazing and you should want to celebrate. On your own terms though.

:-/
Sorry to hear that. 

And yes, I do "celebrate" it on my own terms.
With peace and quiet.
:dead:

This year has just been an extra struggle to let people know I am FINE without doing anything on that day. Like.  :uhh: I'll be alright.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Blackpantha on March 08, 2019, 12:32:02 AM
I don't.

:stressed: :ohwow:
BRANDY

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I hate when it's my birthday. I'm not into celebrations. Most times I can escape the big hoopla, but sometimes my friends are able to plan shit at the tennis club or at work and catch me off-guard. If I had my way I'd be on some deserted island with no cell service that day.