RHOA Season Finale: Porsha’s Reveal/Kenya’s Return/Moose’s Pity Party

Started by M-Rocka, March 31, 2019, 08:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Damn this bitch has gotten into it with the whole damn cast, insufferable ass mammal.

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2019, 09:13:51 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on April 02, 2019, 04:55:11 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on April 02, 2019, 04:45:01 PM
Nene is disgusting. She could've let Gregg go up on that stage.

this is my thing. u are a GROWN ASS MAN. if u wanted to go up on stage, go tf up on stage.

he looked so WEAK there
🤷🏽‍♂️

I mean he IS weak hun...no way in hell he was gonna walk up there alone without Bullwinkle's burly ass helping him to stand.

he aint weak when he be lashing nene having her in tears shdghdghhc
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_b on April 03, 2019, 12:01:29 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2019, 09:13:51 PM

this is my thing. u are a GROWN ASS MAN. if u wanted to go up on stage, go tf up on stage.

he looked so WEAK there
🤷🏽‍♂️

I mean he IS weak hun...no way in hell he was gonna walk up there alone without Bullwinkle's burly ass helping him to stand.

he aint weak when he be lashing nene having her in tears shdghdghhc
I meant physically lol

GLOCK

Quote from: ophelia_b on April 01, 2019, 06:27:07 PM
Quote from: Glock on April 01, 2019, 06:23:47 PM
Shamari looks so LATE
ncjdjdjcjfjdjdf

asfss quee secretly went and got a stylist. she been doing much better

this players club wig tho

:uhh:
ncjdjd
I know her stylist and eek

A country Lenox fool is what she looks
<3

GLOCK

he looked so WEAK there
shes so disgusting
I can't believe he listened to that ape

Eek-a!
I would've just had to curse that hoe out that night
Keep me out of BITCH SHIT

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Nene reminds me lf the gørls that weren't popular in high school and are trying to relive the mess now  :plzstop: my turn to be regina!  :plzstop:

Girl you 50 something  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

STUNNA GOD

I agree with y'all, but I also can't fault Greg's action. His thinking was probably that me n my wife were just discussing separation/divorce like YESTERDAY... if I publicly go against my wife and embarrass her, this will be the end of my marriage.

This wasn't a "OOF! Am the MAN" kinda time. I mean... I still would've done it cuz I'm stubborn and you ain't bout to have me looking stupid, just for y'all to be friends again next week. Sdddd

:udontlookok:

but I get where he was coming from n stuff

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on April 03, 2019, 01:30:40 PM
I agree with y'all, but I also can't fault Greg's action. His thinking was probably that me n my wife were just discussing separation/divorce like YESTERDAY... if I publicly go against my wife and embarrass her, this will be the end of my marriage.

This wasn't a "OOF! Am the MAN" kinda time. I mean... I still would've done it cuz I'm stubborn and you ain't bout to have me looking stupid, just for y'all to be friends again next week. Sdddd

:udontlookok:

but I get where he was coming from n stuff
was just coming to say this.  Can't fault greg. He got enough shit he going thru to be dealing with this petty bullshit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

M-Rocka

Nene was so disgusting during seasons 6&7. This season shows her being such a hater and there's no justifiable reason for her actions.