RHOA Season Finale: Porsha’s Reveal/Kenya’s Return/Moose’s Pity Party

Started by M-Rocka, March 31, 2019, 08:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

isn't she cute! she's gorgeous! look look!

nene was PRESSED and the kii is Kenya looks better than her on her nene's best day

Cowgirl

Was it Shamari's drunk ass who revealed a second before anyone else @ Porsha's gender reveal?!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

And there is nothing wrong with Mike's looks, he's pretty sexy. Stop.

GLOCK

Quote from: HUGO on April 01, 2019, 02:04:59 AM
Quote from: Glock on March 31, 2019, 11:39:21 PM
i CANT STAND PPL LIKE NENE

and eva said it best "EVERYTHING ISNT ABOUT YOU"

bitch!

and this little issue u and kenya have isnt anything

like cynthia said "thats what yall do"

go on twitter and IG acting a fool...
im not playin into yall fuckery

big insecure and jealous bitch
she wants to control everything

glad KENYA PAID her

Can't stand that Kenya girl but the level of unbotheredness while Nene foamed at the mouth with insults and smart ass comments made me Stan a bit.she really looks pathetic trying to shame a pregnant woman about her looks
!!

Who shames pregnant women  :uhh:
She's been really trying it
Is she upset because her eggs are powedered donuts?

Ugly fat remixed face hoe

Cowgirl

Nene shaded Kenya's whole marriage and pregnancy, was Kenya supposed to ignore and look the other way? :uhh:

Cowgirl

HUGO

you don't ever check your other friend

I wish a bitch would tell some shit like that. Bitch! That's between y'all. You BOTH partake in this social media mess. Why am I being told to check one? Mind you had Cynthia checked Kenya then tried to check her ass it would've been a problem as well. Nene is just ughhh

I hate her!

:hmph:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

They way Kenya paid that moose when she was leaving took me the fuck out sjjsjcbcchcjjc

Kandi gon say "she was tryna say bye to you" LMAOOOOOO

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002