Dineva: "Straight Black Men, Gay Black Men Are Not The Enemy, OR THE PROBLEM!"

Started by Freemala Harris, April 02, 2019, 12:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Damn, this was a good watch

He broke everything down in this vidya

Freemala Harris

He was on point about fragile masculinity, coddling, and black gays being scapegoats for the community

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

FlowerBomb

Quote from: my borough is thorough. niggas clap u up and bury da metal. on April 02, 2019, 08:33:04 PM
I live for Dineva but..

I hate when heterosexual Black American men are painted with one brush. So many unfair generalizations about the way they move and what they don't tolerate.

We don't want to be painted with one brush with sweeping generalizations such as... we do nothing but have sex and vogue and "read", etc. But we have no issue with painting hetero Black men (and women sometimes) with one mess.

There are plenty of tolerant Black heterosexual American men out in these streets. It's just unfortunate that the ignorant ones get more attention and are then held as some sort of example for Black men across America.

My father is a hetero Black man and I'd feel perfectly comfortable introducing him to a man that I am serious about. He wouldn't just "tolerate" or "deal with it". He'd be accepting and loving because that's just the type of person he is. Stop letting "hear ye hear ye" ass rants on social media from attention seekers dictate what every  Black man in this country is about.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: my borough is thorough. niggas clap u up and bury da metal. on April 02, 2019, 08:33:04 PM
I live for Dineva but..

I hate when heterosexual Black American men are painted with one brush. So many unfair generalizations about the way they move and what they don't tolerate.

We don't want to be painted with one brush with sweeping generalizations such as... we do nothing but have sex and vogue and "read", etc. But we have no issue with painting hetero Black men (and women sometimes) with one mess.

There are plenty of tolerant Black heterosexual American men out in these streets. It's just unfortunate that the ignorant ones get more attention and are then held as some sort of example for Black men across America.

My father is a hetero Black man and I'd feel perfectly comfortable introducing him to a man that I am serious about. He wouldn't just "tolerate" or "deal with it". He'd be accepting and loving because that's just the type of person he is. Stop letting "hear ye hear ye" ass rants on social media from attention seekers dictate what every  Black man in this country is about.

Thats all well and good but

DINEVA >>>>>>>>

We dont see enough of what you are talking about to add it confidently to the collective

We need to do better

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Opposites Attract.

Hey Af. I like your point bby and I've missed you but this video wasn't for the tolerant ones. It was for a specific group of Straight Black Men.

It's unconditional, these days you know....