This poor girl

Started by HUGO, April 03, 2019, 08:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Too bad he never married her. Hopefully she has a great relationship with whoever will be in charge of his estate. Good thing they have kids.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

HUGO

Quote from: WAVÉS. on April 03, 2019, 10:34:09 AM
Too bad he never married her. Hopefully she has a great relationship with whoever will be in charge of his estate. Good thing they have kids.

It was recently revealed they were married. They had a seceret wedding in Mexico last year. Both wore matching wedding bands

yummy

Quote from: ophelia_b on April 03, 2019, 08:53:17 AM
aww my condolences. but at the same time

i want a thug! street nigga!

u get what u pay for hun. bird self

vvvscajsjsgsgaxaccddmeksvx

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on April 03, 2019, 10:58:03 AM

It was recently revealed they were married. They had a seceret wedding in Mexico last year. Both wore matching wedding bands
Oh wow! I feel bad for her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: HUGO on April 03, 2019, 10:58:03 AM

wow

I feel so bad for her. She lost the love of her life.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

April 03, 2019, 12:13:35 PM #20 Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 12:13:48 PM by Glock
Eek they were married!?
that's heartbreaking