Beyonce Is Working on New Music — and a Netflix Special!

Started by Lazarus, April 03, 2019, 01:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Beyonce Is Working on New Music — and a Netflix Special!

Beyoncé has one busy summer ahead of her! While the singer is gearing up for the July 19 release of Disney's The Lion King remake, in which she voices Nala, she has two other projects in the pipeline, multiple sources confirm exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.

Beyoncé, 37, does not have a full album on the way, according to one source, but she has recorded a "couple of new tracks [for] a deluxe album filled with old songs."

What's more? The 23-time Grammy winner is also working with Netflix on a documentary, which a second insider tells Us "will be tied to her Coachella 2018 performance" with additional footage.

The new music will be the first solo material that Beyoncé has dropped since her surprise 2016 visual album, Lemonade. In 2018, she and husband Jay-Z released their long-awaited joint album, Everything Is Love, in the midst of their coheadlining On the Run II stadium tour.

Ulysses

BAPHOMET.

April 03, 2019, 01:18:54 PM #2 Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 01:20:16 PM by Bloodborne.
When i see that she's the size she was after the Formation tour I'll be excited about a solo era.  :udontlookok:

Also this article makes no sense. She's always working on music and had been recording since she gave birth and before that

Opposites Attract.

I wouldn't be mad at a Greatest Hits album before the next album because I know it's probably to get out of her record deal because I know damn well she ain't re-releasing no old ass album. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ton

She didn't record no 4 songs and call it a day :dead:

Isn't she like always in the studio

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Nhhhgbbbb
so a deluxe edition of Lemonade and she's putting Beychella on Netflix 
great 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 89 on April 03, 2019, 02:11:09 PM
Nhhhgbbbb
so a deluxe edition of Lemonade and she's putting Beychella on Netflix
great
kgkkgigig

Hiroshimoto

CHOKE

I'm happy Coachella will be immortalized on film because bootleg video and grainy footage on YouTube isn't good enough