Ella Mai, Jaques & Dreezy Still "Tripping" Over This Song

Started by Navyman, April 09, 2019, 06:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Dreezy in the comments on the first post going awwwff for her man.   :kii: :kii: :kii:

BAPHOMET.

can she shut the fuck UP. She acts like this song is "I Will Always Love You" or something. 

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Quote from: جايدن هو الفقير Baph Salah Bendaoud. on April 09, 2019, 06:38:52 PM
can she shut the fuck UP. She acts like this song is "I Will Always Love You" or something.
Well its literally her song that sum1 else is trying to capitalize off of  :blink:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

April 09, 2019, 06:43:25 PM #4 Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 06:45:10 PM by جايدن هو الفقير Baph Salah Bendaoud.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 09, 2019, 06:41:52 PM
can she shut the fuck UP. She acts like this song is "I Will Always Love You" or something.
Well.....
IDGAF  :unsure:

Cowgirl

Well its literally her song that sum1 else is trying to capitalize off of  :blink:
And the song is still charting/hasn't even been out a full year. At least let her finish promoting her album before you try to capitalize off of someone's CURRENT success. :uhh:

Navyman

I mean in her defense, her catalog of hits are very small. She probably just trying to protect what little she does have.

And the fact that he seems hell bent on defying her against this song is probably irritating as fuck more than anything.  :unsure:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

Quote from: BowDown on April 09, 2019, 06:41:29 PM
What is Dreezy's unfortunate-looking ass saying?
Told her she needs to humble her damn self, he don't even like that damn song, he's just doing his job since the people liked it.  :dead:

BAPHOMET.

King is going to keep performing this song and this dyke is just going to have to deal. 
Cause there's NOTHING that says he cant. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on April 09, 2019, 06:43:42 PM
And the song is still charting/hasn't even been out a full year. At least let her finish promoting her album before you try to capitalize off of someone's CURRENT success. :uhh:
EXACTLY!

Gilgamesh.

:everythingok:

Pop awf Fella! That Grammy win got kwee feeling her strap, it seems.

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 09, 2019, 06:45:58 PM
Quote from: BowDown on April 09, 2019, 06:41:29 PM
What is Dreezy's unfortunate-looking ass saying?
Told her she needs to humble her damn self, he don't even like that damn song, he's just doing his job since the people liked it.  :dead:
ndncncnfbfbcbfbcbhfhch

This flop ass couple! They couldn't even lend each other a hit song if they tried.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: