I literally just watched this yesterday bbbvdzzdv

I'm not them Scott, i'm NONE OF THEM!  :fuming:

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 21, 2019, 02:57:43 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 21, 2019, 02:55:56 PM
I literally just watched this yesterday bbbvdzzdv

I'm not them Scott, i'm NONE OF THEM!  :fuming:

:kii:

Yew damn right l can be TIGHT! Don't fuck with me. I'm not the ONE!!!

Edge gorl

he was so annoyin in this clip

"not bowin down to a female"

hate niggas like this

BrokenHeartsHeal

July 21, 2019, 03:04:30 PM #19 Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 03:07:20 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Guys the very first fucking season is the rawest hoodest shit to ever be on TV.

The white rapper getting dragged by Belinda, her calling him a white devil and him crying, Choppa the. Dragging him later

choppa and the homeless nigga throwing bottles and street trash cans at each other. Sara snitching on them to the police

ICE snatching Dylan

mysterious family dying

then girl that got pregnant in the middle of the season

Woooooo :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on July 21, 2019, 03:04:30 PM
Guys the very first fucking season is the rawest hoodest shit to ever be on TV.

The white rapper getting dragged by Belinda, her calling him a white devil and him crying, Choppa the. Dragging him later

choppa and the homeless nigga throwing bottles and street trash cans at each other. Sara snitching on them to the police

ISIS snatching Dylan

mysterious family dying

then girl that got pregnant in the middle of the season

Woooooo :plzstop:
dffg wait I remember these names  :uhh:

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on July 21, 2019, 02:31:42 PM
Quote from: EXPENSIVE DICK on July 21, 2019, 09:43:55 AM
Hcjdjdjdjdjjdjsjdjjsdjkeksks

reality tv in its prime
wow

whew

The passion jddjjeejdj
fuujjjjjhjjj shows were a lil TOO real back then
:plzstop:

I'm screaming
Remember when she got into it with Dylawn

GLOCK

Scotty I was dead ass bout to post about her beef wit Sarah's husband  

Scott.

b7

BrokenHeartsHeal

gee

I hope Sara is okay today. We really just saw one layer of her abuser and his ways on the surface on national TV. Kinda scary

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on July 21, 2019, 05:05:24 PM
gee

I hope Sara is okay today. We really just saw one layer of her abuser and his ways on the surface on national TV. Kinda scary

QuoteBut while Sara and Tony were in California, "We had our little incident like Chris Brown and Rhianna," Tony said, which made headlines and led to a domestic violence conviction for Sara.

She explained that they were getting out of a hot tub in the apartment where they were staying, and she slipped on some wet tile, smashing her face. Sara said she blacked out, and doesn't remember anything more. When she regained consciousness, Tony had somehow been stabbed in the arm.

Two years later, Tony allegedly choked and beat Sara. Then, in 2014, Sara was arrested again after a fight with her husband and served 93 days in jail for violating her probation.

Their kids, Tony said: "never seen me ever even slap their mother across the face. They ain't never seen me fight their mother physically. Shaking her up? Yeah, we done tussled and all kind of stuff, don't get me wrong. Because  a lot of that stems from her childhood and from my childhood. I'm gonna protect. I'm gonna protect you from yourself, even, if I have to. This is my love, man. I love my wife. I love my kids and that's all I know