Tinashe Reveals That She Self-Funds Her Tours

Started by Lazarus, April 16, 2024, 12:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Yeah I guess her sound isn't super mainstream

But she has her own lane/sound and it's going to keep her a solid fan base IMO

She's been feeding some GREAT material to the fans

Annie

I'm confused, Dawn is meeting her band on the same day she's performing? That's wild. Maybe hire one dj at that point? I don't know how you can perform that way. Dancers maybe but a whole band?

/.\

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 16, 2024, 12:39:03 PMThis is why it's hard for me to accept lame excuses from my faves. You have independent flops out here making it HAPPEN out of their own pockets.

!!!

with way less money and resources

Cowboy Nine

April 16, 2024, 05:20:54 PM #34 Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 05:21:13 PM by Cowboy Nine
I like that she has a vision for her shows but taking a loss on tour is...eek!

Maybe scale back the production and labour a bit.

ReVon

Quote from: makeme on April 16, 2024, 01:44:38 PM
Quote from: ReVon on April 16, 2024, 01:36:39 PM
Quote from: makeme on April 16, 2024, 12:54:56 PM.. the music isn't good though. Invest the money there, first. The best songwriters. The best producers. Composers. Musicians. Just my two cents. Dancers, choreographers, and screens should be the icing on the cake. Not the fckn BATTER :uhh:

THAT IS 100% SUBJECTIVE!

CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE THINK OPPOSIT OF YOUR STATEMENT BECAUSE SHE IS SELLING TICKETS AND MAKING ENOUGH MONEY FROM SHOWS TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO FUND THE SHOWS HERSELF. SOMEBODY IS LISTENING TO THE SONGS.

(these CAPS LMAO)
Can we say objectively that she isn't necessarily topping any charts or finding any viable commercial success?? That objective enough for ya'? HMMMM

BUT YET SHE IS STILL ABLE TO DO WHAT SOME OF YOUR FAVS ARE STRUGGLING TO DO WITH A BIG MACHINE TO BACK THEM UP.  :dead:
WHAT SHE IS DOING IS IMPRESSIVE AF.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on April 16, 2024, 05:20:54 PMI like that she has a vision for her shows but taking a loss on tour is...eek!

Then you fags would drag her and not purchase tickets. It's a lose-lose.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 16, 2024, 05:39:08 PM
Quote from: Cowboy Nine on April 16, 2024, 05:20:54 PMI like that she has a vision for her shows but taking a loss on tour is...eek!

girl hush

Tinashe Nation is very loyal and would buy tickets no matter what

:hmph:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on April 16, 2024, 05:43:35 PM

girl hush

https://x.com/gay_reactions/status/1293228184515698689

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 16, 2024, 05:45:49 PM
Quote from: Cowboy Nine on April 16, 2024, 05:43:35 PM

girl hush

https://x.com/gay_reactions/status/1293228184515698689
well I've bought all her albums so this doesn't apply to me

:butwait!:

makeme

Quote from: ReVon on April 16, 2024, 05:22:02 PM
Quote from: makeme on April 16, 2024, 01:44:38 PM
Quote from: ReVon on April 16, 2024, 01:36:39 PM
Quote from: makeme on April 16, 2024, 12:54:56 PM.. the music isn't good though. Invest the money there, first. The best songwriters. The best producers. Composers. Musicians. Just my two cents. Dancers, choreographers, and screens should be the icing on the cake. Not the fckn BATTER :uhh:

THAT IS 100% SUBJECTIVE!

CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE THINK OPPOSIT OF YOUR STATEMENT BECAUSE SHE IS SELLING TICKETS AND MAKING ENOUGH MONEY FROM SHOWS TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO FUND THE SHOWS HERSELF. SOMEBODY IS LISTENING TO THE SONGS.

(these CAPS LMAO)
Can we say objectively that she isn't necessarily topping any charts or finding any viable commercial success?? That objective enough for ya'? HMMMM

BUT YET SHE IS STILL ABLE TO DO WHAT SOME OF YOUR FAVS ARE STRUGGLING TO DO WITH A BIG MACHINE TO BACK THEM UP.  :dead:
WHAT SHE IS DOING IS IMPRESSIVE AF.

.. Her being in the 'hole' hundreds of thousands actually qualifies as a struggle. Some might even say a failure. An impressive failure, if you will. I stand by my original point, she needs to stop investing in her shows and put that money into the music. Music needs to be the foundation for every recording artist because that's what's going to carry her for years to come.
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Boomz

April 16, 2024, 11:26:06 PM #41 Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 11:26:19 PM by Boomz
Quote from: makeme on April 16, 2024, 12:54:56 PM.. the music isn't good though.

This is what I used to think about the other gal that was mentioned in here, Dawn. The gorls used to go UHP for her solo mess and I used sit here like :uhh: nsndjdjdjdj

Young

Quote from: Boomz on April 16, 2024, 11:26:06 PM
Quote from: makeme on April 16, 2024, 12:54:56 PM.. the music isn't good though.

This is what I used to think about the other gal that was mentioned in here, Dawn. The gorls used to go UHP for her solo mess and I used sit here like :uhh: nsndjdjdjdj

:uhh:

Summertime

April 16, 2024, 11:49:45 PM #44 Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 11:50:22 PM by Summertime
She always puts so much thought into her presentation (music videos, photo shoots, and performances). She keeps the music coming as well.

One wouldn't know she is an indie artists based on how she invests in her career to give her fans a nice product.

She is a blueprint for how to be indie.