Started by b7, January 21, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

MelMel

BrokenHeartsHeal

r they calling her Melissa? ssss
how did this come about?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Whirlwind

Vonc2002

Was ESPN doing a segment or sumn on Rihanna because they will specify sum1s relationship like this, regardless of who the person is.  They do this in documentaries n stuff. Clearly we all know who Kelly Rowland is
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2018, 12:09:28 AM
Was ESPN doing a segment or sumn on Rihanna because they will specify sum1s relationship like this, regardless of who the person is.  They do this in documentaries n stuff. Clearly we all know who Kelly Rowland is

Vonc2002

Rxxf

BRANDY

Young

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 21, 2018, 12:04:40 AM
r they calling her Melissa? ssss
how did this come about?

Dbdbdbdbdbrfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbf

b7

bbbbbnnnnfnnff I?m not sure but you would at least say Beyonce or somebody
:plzstop:

b7

Ssddffffgggggg related segment!

I?m in here cryin?. does Rihanna even follow this girl