Omg ESPN did Kelly Rowland DIRTY

Started by b7, January 21, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

n

I don't get the random hate for Kelly. Outside of her disgusting ass creating then leaving June's to die, she hasn't really done anything that I can think of off top. She's a lazy, following, no backbone, black, no business sense have flop but still a nice person

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GRAND

I just hate her stans (that jumped ship after motivation lolz)

Kelly seems like a sweet girl

But her stan(s) make me dedicated to bringing her down

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Young on January 21, 2018, 12:05:36 AM
What in the hell
hhshshsbsbs

Have her and Rih so much as taken a PIC together?  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

b7

#Mu7

Not u spreading a photoshopped picture to get a kii. It definition said artist  :uhh: :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 07:41:20 AM
Not u spreading a photoshopped picture to get a kii. It definition said artist  :uhh: :kii:
Damn, ur pissed
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Bdbdbddfff there?s video of this babe and I?m not spreading anything. This came across my Twitter after nearly a thousand people cackled and shared it themselves lmao!!

#Mu7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2018, 07:46:49 AM
Damn, ur pissed

Nah. I'm not  :uhh: I'm just trolling I didn't even care to investigate. But I knew my sheer commenting would get most of the usuals steamed.

Oh well. The bitch needs to better. Even though I'm sure it was probably a missing context or something I don't care to research it or care that it happened.

Happy Sunday !

:scrumptious:

b7

Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
Damn, ur pissed

Nah. I'm not  :uhh: I'm just trolling I didn't even care to investigate. But I knew my sheer commenting would get most of the usuals steamed.

Oh well. The bitch needs to better. Even though I'm sure it was probably a missing context or something I don't care to research it or care that it happened.

Happy Sunday !

:nowgorl:

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
Damn, ur pissed

Happy Sunday !

You?re like the Brandi Maxiell of BSource. Shut up, miserable ass.

Vonc2002