Omg ESPN did Kelly Rowland DIRTY

Started by b7, January 21, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

i don't who Brandi Maxwell is. but me miserable ?? nah bruh. most of you broke single uneducated fags would wish you could have a life as great as mine! 

:scrumptious:

GRAND

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 21, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2018, 07:46:49 AM
Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 07:41:20 AM
Not u spreading a photoshopped picture to get a kii. It definition said artist  :uhh: :kii:
Damn, ur pissed

Nah. I'm not  :uhh: I'm just trolling I didn't even care to investigate. But I knew my sheer commenting would get most of the usuals steamed.

Oh well. The bitch needs to better. Even though I'm sure it was probably a missing context or something I don't care to research it or care that it happened.

Happy Sunday !

You?re like the Brandi Maxiell of BSource. Shut up, miserable ass.
nDSFNSF<SDFSDFDFSMDSFFDSDFS

GRAND

Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 05:04:58 PM
i don't who Brandi Maxwell is. but me miserable ?? nah bruh. most of you broke single uneducated fags would wish you could have a life as great as mine! 

im screaming

40 years later and you're still as insecure as you were even when kelly was doing halfway decent

warms my heart  :wub:

ya rock muh world.

wait

yall messin in here
s
npsfnpifsifipip
fs
piipfsip
n
ipp
isfip

LiiVE

January 21, 2018, 05:08:11 PM #50 Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 05:08:36 PM by november
Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2018, 07:46:49 AM
Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 07:41:20 AM
Not u spreading a photoshopped picture to get a kii. It definition said artist  :uhh: :kii:
Damn, ur pissed

Nah. I'm not  :uhh: I'm just trolling I didn't even care to investigate. But I knew my sheer commenting would get most of the usuals steamed.

Oh well. The bitch needs to better. Even though I'm sure it was probably a missing context or something I don't care to research it or care that it happened.

Happy Sunday !

I?m chuckling. All that fighting you do to make ppl believe she?s a top girl, and this is what the ppl actually think of her. Smh

#Mu7

January 21, 2018, 05:09:51 PM #51 Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 05:10:57 PM by Mu
i haven't defended kelly rowland in ages. some of yall hold on to the past and you need to let it go. it is only then and only then you can be FREE.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
i haven't defended kelly rowland and ages. some of yall hold on to the past and you need to let it go. it is only then and only then you can be FREE.

I feel like I've seen u defend Kelly. I mean didn't u kinda do it in here :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
i haven't defended kelly rowland in ages. some of yall hold on to the past and you need to let it go. it is only then and only then you can be FREE.

v

fag the only time u show up IS for kellys weak ass

youre a liar just like her

#Mu7

i said what i said and im done with this topic. have fun.  :scrumptious:
kelly is no longer a musician and until she releases music or an album. you guys can toss her lacefront from here to canada. good day.

#Mu7

GRAND

you'll be back nigger

but it might be a few months, as theres never kelly news

M-Rocka

Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

And what kind of life would that be? Only popping up on this forum board whenever there?s a Edgeless Rowland thread made and trying to defend what?s left of her career that?s nosedived in obscurity. Fag plea?

Cowboy Nine