Omg ESPN did Kelly Rowland DIRTY

Started by b7, January 21, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 21, 2018, 05:18:34 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 05:04:58 PM
i don't who Brandi Maxwell is. but me miserable ?? nah bruh. most of you broke single uneducated fags would wish you could have a life as great as mine! 

:scrumptious:
And what kind of life would that be? Only popping up on this forum board whenever there?s a Edgeless Rowland thread made and trying to defend what?s left of her career that?s nosedived in obscurity. Fag plea?
new KING ALERT

:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:

#Mu7

i don't who Brandi Maxwell is. but me miserable ?? nah bruh. most of you broke single uneducated fags would wish you could have a life as great as mine! 

And what kind of life would that be? Only popping up on this forum board whenever there?s a Edgeless Rowland thread made and trying to defend what?s left of her career that?s nosedived in obscurity. Fag plea?

i post when i have time and if you check my post history, you pathetic miserable human being. you'd see i post in far more threads than kelly rowland threads. but since the chocolate goddess keeps you steamed.... you only seem to catch me in these. i'm not sure if your obsession is with her or me. regardless of who it may be BOTH ARE NEVER HAPPENING....

GRAND

#Mu7

fedswatchin

ccvvvvvccccc

GRAND

i cant read your writing because you write like a fucking retard, faggot

GRAND

Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

i post when i have time and if you check my post history, you pathetic miserable human being. you'd see i post

like why is there a period after 'being'?

i can't understand how you keep calling others uneducated but you consistently type like you're disabled

dumb faggot

b7

Quote from: Afro on January 21, 2018, 05:07:25 PM
wait

yall messin in here
s
npsfnpifsifipip
fs
piipfsip
n
ipp
isfip
ccvggggggghhhhhhjjk

#Mu7

the crazy ciara FAGGOT is steamed again. my work here is done.

GRAND

you said that years ago

you'll continue to entertain me faggot, LOL

M-Rocka

Quote from: Mu on January 21, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

i post when i have time and if you check my post history, you pathetic miserable human being. you'd see i post in far more threads than kelly rowland threads. but since the chocolate goddess keeps you steamed.... you only seem to catch me in these. i'm not sure if your obsession is with her or me. regardless of who it may be BOTH ARE NEVER HAPPENING....

Your delusions of grandeur is quite amusing by the way. And you?re right about one thing when it comes to Kelly, she?s never happening. Speaking of that bald dyke, how?s that album of straight confusion that she?s recording coming along? Release date?

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 21, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
you said that years ago

you'll continue to entertain me faggot, LOL
nnnnnnnn he?s so fucking delusional.

Stewie