4 fucking k

Quote from: bougi?. on January 07, 2017, 04:21:13 PM
Quote from: Marg. on January 07, 2017, 04:15:33 PM
Quote from: bougi?. on January 07, 2017, 04:13:16 PM
Quote from: Marg. on January 07, 2017, 04:10:01 PM
Quote from: glock on January 07, 2017, 04:08:39 PM
Quote from: Marg. on January 07, 2017, 04:02:26 PM
n

I think it's disgusting how some of you are so quick to wish someone would die. I know the difference between a joke and really having evil and twisted thoughts. You know what nvm.

I'm gonna continue to pray for you lot.
oh boy save it ..
Hell

I said what I said. It's disgusting as fuck.
n

You r so quick so call someone else out. You've said some pretty disgusting things on here your damn self. Then you claim your over mess and a couple days later return back to MESS. I don't get it.

I leave it alone. Get that.
when have you ever?

Like I said. Ur always calling someone else out. It's late. It's like you have take pleasure in being a messy ass faggot.

If these niggers said they want his ass dead then leave it at that. You of all people shouldn't be trying to regulate or give "oh! How dare!"

:overit:

:dead:

FINE.

Quote from: Marg. on January 07, 2017, 04:23:47 PM
n

I think it's disgusting how some of you are so quick to wish someone would die. I know the difference between a joke and really having evil and twisted thoughts. You know what nvm.

oh boy save it ..
Hell

n

You r so quick so call someone else out. You've said some pretty disgusting things on here your damn self. Then you claim your over mess and a couple days later return back to MESS. I don't get it.

when have you ever?

Like I said. Ur always calling someone else out. It's late. It's like you have take pleasure in being a messy ass faggot.

If these niggers said they want his ass dead then leave it at that. You of all people shouldn't be trying to regulate or give "oh! How dare!"

This is an open message board. I'm gonna do and say whatever the fuck I want and ain't no faggot gonna ever stop that. I said what the fuck I said and if you ain't gonna do some about it then sit the fuck back bitch.
Faggot if we were face to face I'd probably POP the shit outta you for one. You are contradicting as fuck. And you've been called out on it several times. Always getting buck when the gorls pull your fucking cards.

I have time today.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: bougi?. on January 07, 2017, 04:29:48 PM
n

oh boy save it ..
Hell

n

when have you ever?

This is an open message board. I'm gonna do and say whatever the fuck I want and ain't no faggot gonna ever stop that. I said what the fuck I said and if you ain't gonna do some about it then sit the fuck back bitch.
Faggot if we were face to face I'd probably POP the shit outta you for one. You are contradicting as fuck. And you've been called out on it several times. Always getting buck when the gorls pull your fucking cards.

I have time today.

If you wasn't being addressed why the fuck do you care? I do and say whatever the fuck I want. This board is for entertainment purposes. Any person on this board that I've gotten into it with will tell you that I'm quick to reach out and apologize because it's not my intention on truly hurting them. Like I'm not about to sit here and argue with a faggot who has multiple social media accounts with no real picture of themselves on their profile. Like bitch you're not worthy of my time.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

and I take pride in know that I have your bum ass fuming behind that keyboard trying to physically fight over words :dead:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

n

oh boy save it ..
Hell

n

:guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Quote from: Marg. on January 07, 2017, 04:33:29 PM
n

oh boy save it ..
Hell

n

when have you ever?

I have time today.

If you wasn't being addressed why the fuck do you care? I do and say whatever the fuck I want. This board is for entertainment purposes. Any person on this board that I've gotten into it with will tell you that I'm quick to reach out and apologize because it's not my intention on truly hurting them. Like I'm not about to sit here and argue with a faggot who has multiple social media accounts with no real picture of themselves on their profile. Like bitch you're not worthy of my time.
I come and do as I please, bitch. Just like you. You ain't know, ho?
If a bitch on here says something I don't like or agree with I will say something. Like, faggot fuck you. And fuck your disingenuous ass apologies. Only for you to go back to being the late messy ass faggot you were destined to be. On message boards claiming 19 years old for 5 damn years. Faggot weren't you caught lying for claiming to have a newer vehicle ...u shoulda cropped the damn emblem out, dummy.

And give up slutty personsa bitch. Its OWT. Aided, peasy headed nigger.

FINE.

Quote from: Marg. on January 07, 2017, 04:34:39 PM
and I take pride in know that I have your bum ass fuming behind that keyboard trying to physically fight over words :dead:
Did you upgrade that twin bed nigger?

FINE.

Vonc2002

n

oh boy save it ..
Hell

n

when have you ever?

I have time today.
I am yodel le he whoing :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw