“It ain’t aliens but we can’t explain it”

Started by CHOKE, June 04, 2021, 12:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Annie

Quote from: The Night King on June 05, 2021, 06:42:15 PM
I'm actually surprised some of y'all don't believe something evil and sinister at work is at play down here on the earth, with how bad things have been for so long. Something just ain't right.
Money, greed, power are the forces in my opinion.
There is definitely something evil in people but I think it has more to do with ego & morals than demons and the devil

/.\

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Annie on June 06, 2021, 04:29:00 AM
I'm actually surprised some of y'all don't believe something evil and sinister at work is at play down here on the earth, with how bad things have been for so long. Something just ain't right.
There is definitely something evil in people but I think it has more to do with ego & morals than demons and the devil

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

It's the Nephilim gorls. The rulers of this world. They have always been here working behind the scenes farming us.

Ppl think they are aliens or Annunaki, but They were always going to come back and grab us up.

Good luck gorls, love you!!!!

Cartierline

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on June 06, 2021, 11:47:20 AM
s

It's the Nephilim gorls. The rulers of this world. They have always been here working behind the scenes farming us.

Ppl think they are aliens or Annunaki, but They were always going to come back and grab us up.

Good luck gorls, love you!!!!
fffdfjskj
I'm scareds
:stressed:

i wish they'd just get it over with already. wtf is the buildup for. if it's about priming the minds of humanity...been there, done that. if someone has a breakdown because they can't comprehend what's going on, that's their problem. this shit is played  :gotchafag:
^

Kalifornia.

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 06, 2021, 04:56:09 AM

Dr Naomi Campbell

Why need demons when humans could get the job done

Ma Lo

June 06, 2021, 03:46:11 PM #53 Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 03:46:45 PM by The Night King

I think you're missing the point. If it's an unseen force that's far more powerful than a mere human being that's evil and malevolent, what makes you think it won't exploit, influence and encourage those things in humans to cause chaos here on the earth?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on June 05, 2021, 06:39:28 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on June 05, 2021, 06:31:17 PM
But what did she say Choke? Did she vanish?

:damselindistress:

There was a shift almost immediately 

A few weeks later she moved and I haven't spoken to her since
Do you think she was a real human?

Annie

June 07, 2021, 04:42:15 AM #55 Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 04:44:08 AM by Annie
Quote from: The Night King on June 06, 2021, 03:46:11 PM

I think you're missing the point. If it's an unseen force that's far more powerful than a mere human being that's evil and malevolent, what makes you think it won't exploit, influence and encourage those things in humans to cause chaos here on the earth?

I think those type of mindsets prevent people from taking accountability for their actions. Just like people who blame everything on their sign. Like maybe be a bit more down to earth and fix what you can instead of always thinking about magical outside forces influencing us. Sure there can be more out there but I feel too many people use that as an excuse for bad behavior. That's just my opinion..I understand we can't know everything so I see your point but it's so easy to get distracted and not make improvements
:nowgorl:

/.\