SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B Tour (Official Thread)

Started by M-Rocka, March 14, 2024, 07:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Xscape definitely has more timeless sounding music than swv. Most of their songs were ballads and just had a more classic feel vs the corny and very dated I'm so into to Yoooou :plzstop:
Xscape wasn't beauty queens but they had better music and they all could sing,  unlike those other girls
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

This is for the niggas

Strictly for the niggas

This is for the niggas

The real niggas

:unsure:

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

RAY7

Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on March 15, 2024, 01:33:20 PMThis is for the niggas

Strictly for the niggas

This is for the niggas

The real niggas

gtfggtyhy
So timeless and progressive!

Lazarus

Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on March 15, 2024, 01:33:20 PMThis is for the niggas

Strictly for the niggas

This is for the niggas

The real niggas

:plzstop:

RAY7

Meanwhile queens are getting free samples from King Mike just because of their talent

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on March 15, 2024, 01:36:49 PM
Meanwhile queens are getting free samples from King Mike just because of their talent
This is probably their BEST and most  tolerable palatable song. This is ONE I agree with. This and maybe use your heart.  They're terrible outside of that.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

yea this one and use your heart.  Can't think of another fr

JCJ 🪐

Dndndnndnfmfnfnf :ohwow:  can we get kinky tonights

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Young

This is a top tier record

Woo

Young

Young