I have a feelin' Beggin' & Pleadin' video is coming this week

Started by Chameleon, March 27, 2016, 02:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Chameleon

brocka4life

With all the buzz about it online and all of the articles, there should have been a few live performances by now to carry the momentum to the video release. The song is so different from anything on radio that it would've needed that time for the general public to get in. Well, at least there's a video.

lovechild

Not sure why the era is off to such a slow start and Brandy is playing tennis . Atleast like a countdown til the video ? Sneak peak hd photo ? Something would be nice .. Also is the Album done ? Mamma has been super hush about it all .. But hoping next month she slays us with it all

AfroJisiac

at this point...come what may...
i'll still support as usual...

Nyan Cat

Wtv

if someone gets desperate and hungry for new tea, some complain
if someone expresses to be fine and having patience, they still complain

what kind of non sense is this?  :kii:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: lovechild on March 27, 2016, 10:54:20 PM
Not sure why the era is off to such a slow start and Brandy is playing tennis . Atleast like a countdown til the video ? Sneak peak hd photo ? Something would be nice .. Also is the Album done ? Mamma has been super hush about it all .. But hoping next month she slays us with it all

right! playing Tennis and turning up in the club and shit .lol

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 27, 2016, 09:24:53 PM
Unless the song is being spun on the radio, there is no hope for the song. Song should've already been sent to Urban AC at the very least.
d

!!!!! At this point, just bring on the 1st single/video cuz I'm not trying to create another reason for her to prolong this process even more.... Just drop the damn video with the release of the album as a "bonus" mess. Cuz nobody is even checking for it at this point.

I'm sorry. Im over it.

MAY

Quote from: Young on March 27, 2016, 02:33:13 PM
gorl no

a whole album needs to be out soon

the era needs to be jumping before the BET Awards and an album out before September

!!!

MAY

Wtv

when are the BET awards?
is it possible to get Bran nominated this time around, time frame wise?