Bran covers People Magazine

Started by Heated🔥, August 19, 2020, 08:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Cowgirl

CHOKE

BrandyFromTheFuture

So she really contemplated suicide. Wow, I'm so glad she managed to push through. Beautiful cover!

4everSLAYanafan

Yes!!! I saw this cover coming!!! Brandy will get more Grammy's, I believe B7 is gonna shoot to number one more than once this era, Brandy is about to serve these next few eras!

Young

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 19, 2020, 08:47:11 AM
So she really contemplated suicide. Wow, I'm so glad she managed to push through. Beautiful cover!
Yup

its mentioned on a few of the songs tbh

b7

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 19, 2020, 09:12:21 AM
Yes!!! I saw this cover coming!!! Brandy will get more Grammy's, I believe B7 is gonna shoot to number one more than once this era, Brandy is about to serve these next few eras!
Her album will definitely continue to get love

Streaming has changed everything so if/when she does Verzuz, that'll be one of many examples as to how ur album and era don't really ever have to die unless
you want it to

:heythere:

rosone1

Cool.I wish the article was longer though.

Young

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 19, 2020, 09:20:46 AM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 19, 2020, 09:12:21 AM
Her album will definitely continue to get love

Streaming has changed everything so if/when she does Verzuz, that'll be one of many examples as to how ur album and era don't really ever have to die unless
you want it to

:heythere:

:stressed:

She better do a damn verzuz

Something tells me Mon wants to finish working on her project before they MESS

:stressed:

bby ddy

Uggghhhh I really wish Brandy would leave  the mental illness stuff up for interpretation.

I know she doesn't wanna reveal any mental heath diagnoses, as she shouldn't. It's personal and she's hella private. But she has a responsibility when using terms like "bipolar" and "schizo" over and over...

Bish

VirgoMind

TriBeCa

This is major! The cover of People! She's getting that mainstream support.