Rxxf

was this Baby Bran? back in the day?
:kii:
BRANDY

martian

Quote from: Rawlf on February 28, 2016, 04:18:10 PM
was this Baby Bran? back in the day?
:kii:
we need to gather the receipts. Baby Bran went in on EVERY body and didn't give two fucks about it

'ology

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 04:17:00 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on February 28, 2016, 04:11:27 PM
Hhggbvhbv jjjj

Its TIME to clean your entourage... First Mon', now Keisha...

Jjjjuknh
HHJ

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvc;

not her dragging sy'rai on instagram because she didn't clean her room

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Moving on sometimes means moving people out #ByeFromTheOtherSide"
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Herb.

Read them GHan. Stop beating around the bush. Because that quote about people wanting your life...I'd imagine that there are many friends who want her life. Jealousy is natural in humans, it's all about the way your friends HANDLE it. There's a difference between being like "ugh GHan, you're so rich beautiful and talented, I'm jeal'!!!!"  and someone being a miserable, jealous, hateful bitch who needs to get read.

RekeRig

Wish y'all would shut the fuck up tryna start shit

That's her BEST friend. Literally. You don't know what her post is about

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.

Calm down, you don't know the woman. jeez.

martian

Is "Bye From the Other Side" the album title, or...

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXXI

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.
:omgwatshappening:

martian

If you look at the both of their posts, you can obviously tell they're about each other.

Rxxf

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 04:13:12 PM
Is it bad that I kinda want Kiesha to clap back and see this keep going?

So messy lol

yes its bad
i hate this
BRANDY

Bish

Quote from: Ntwadumela on February 28, 2016, 04:13:54 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

Yeah I don't know what's wrong with her but the arrogance isn't cute . Then she gets on radio saying she was bullied and now humbled because of it . Her behavior isn't consistent .
Brandy has always had a reputation for being a bitch and now I'm starting to see she may not have been a victim all along (bullying). It's sad. Her attitude is not cute.

Vonc2002

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 04:10:33 PM
#GrowthIsOverratedWhenYoureNotReallyGrowing

Brandy...I am crawling  :plzstop:
omfg :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Keisha ain't following Brandy on Twitter and Brandy ain't following Keisha on IG lolz

AfroJisiac

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on February 28, 2016, 04:19:46 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 04:17:00 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on February 28, 2016, 04:11:27 PM
Hhggbvhbv jjjj

Its TIME to clean your entourage... First Mon', now Keisha...

Jjjjuknh
HHJ

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvc;

not her dragging sy'rai on instagram because she didn't clean her room

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Moving on sometimes means moving people out #ByeFromTheOtherSide"

omg