This lipping shit has to stop BRANDY

Started by GLOCK, March 11, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

I wonder if it was something specific that triggered this or it's been a gradual decline? Things seem to take turn for the worst after Begging & Pleadin'.

BranLover

Quote from: Kalifornia on March 11, 2019, 01:34:13 PM
Quote from: Kurama on March 11, 2019, 01:29:01 PM
Quote from: BranLover on March 11, 2019, 12:12:46 PM
Hopefully this makes her a stronger performer and less reliant on backing tracks.

How long yall gonna keep talking about this girl like she's a new artist that just hit the scene?

Just trying to look on the bright side.

BranLover

Quote from: HUGO on March 11, 2019, 04:19:58 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 11, 2019, 04:18:34 PM
This is the worst perfomance from Brandy i've ever seen, and that includes Afro era.

She just said fuck it and played in y'all faces for an hour :kii:

ffffffffff

Imagine paying for this show

:plzstop:

She wasn't the only performer

Sinpool

LOONA.

What the FUCK?

I don't really have an explanation for these vidyas. Now the fall/lip mess wasn't a big deal, but these other vidyas :uhh:   

Sinpool

Sinpool

LOONA.

She's gotta be doing this on purpose...but why?

And after ppl paid their coin?!     

Noni

This is really sad. We are witnessing a Britney/Amanda Bynes type of mental breakdown and cant do anything about it. Where are the ppl that care about her? Where is her family'? This is reallly tragic. 

4everSLAYanafan

i hope she doesn't push or allow someone to push her over the edge, the whole vocal damage scandal that resulted in her DC shows being canceled could have been avoided...brandy you already have the total package, you're great the way you are....i hope she's gets her mojo back and protects it

Mrd0ndada

🙄

Kurama

Quote from: Noni on March 11, 2019, 04:45:27 PM
This is really sad. We are witnessing a mariah/ Britney/Amanda Bynes type of mental breakdown and cant do anything about it. Where are the ppl that care about her? Where is her family'? This is reallly tragic.

Yeah, whew! Yall rationalizing shit just like their stans were too lol

April fools! Just kidding! Stage Fright!

Hope she fairs better tho.

GLOCK

Quote from: LOONA. on March 11, 2019, 04:42:44 PM
She's gotta be doing this on purpose...but why?

And after ppl paid their coin?!     

it has to be