Brandy “Baby Mama” (Feat. Chance The Rapper) is out May 1st

Started by Buddha, April 13, 2020, 03:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 13, 2020, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 05:46:36 PM
Brandy's interviews with Buddha >>

They're ALL about music  :kii: she be shook every time but it seems like she likes it

Artists get tired of talking about the same shit
to the point where the artists compliment the interviewer for the good questions. Cause most interviews really consist of the same 10 basic questions  :dead: :dead:
i don't think I've ever heard him ask questions about her daughter  :kii:

So he's forever good in my book

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 05:52:19 PM

They're ALL about music  :kii: she be shook every time but it seems like she likes it

to the point where the artists compliment the interviewer for the good questions. Cause most interviews really consist of the same 10 basic questions  :dead: :dead:

Moesha reboot! Fav food!
:plzstop:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: zanny on April 13, 2020, 04:39:51 PM
In kipp's defense y'all would've slaughtered him like a holiday ham if he posted another unconfirmed date
sssssssssss
woo lawd

FRANCE

Quote from: Lee on April 13, 2020, 05:54:21 PM

Moesha reboot! Fav food!
:plzstop:

And I'm just hoping the Kobe questions dont come up. I remember even during the 2/11 era, peeps be asking her about her going to prom w/ Kobe  :uhh:

Harlem

Yes no vocal bible questions either! We and she get it now, get straight to the music and shit we really wanna know!!!

Purple Moon

i saw an interview of her australian mini tour she did recently, where the interviewer seriously said "i didnt know you had a daughter!" as brandy mentioned her. the unpreparedness is shocking sometimes. :ohwow: so i'm also really excited for buddhas's interview.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

fedswatchin

Quote from: Harlem on April 13, 2020, 05:33:18 PM
OMG!!! Aligning this around Mother's Day is fuckin genius!!!!

Now all this bitch needs to do is create social awareness!!! Create 15s, 30s, 60s social cuts of the video, beauty shots to promote... she's smart sending her press releases already to get all the editorials writing about it...

And TBH she needs to call Jaquel and Chris to create a quick tik tok challenge choreo for her and Syrai to do together so the song can have a viral moment... have all moms and daughters kill it online
This strategy!!

Brandy Legion and other twitter stars could re-post and spread the social cuts around to bring awareness to the single

Le Champ

Quote from: sowhat on April 13, 2020, 06:11:35 PM

Now all this bitch needs to do is create social awareness!!! Create 15s, 30s, 60s social cuts of the video, beauty shots to promote... she's smart sending her press releases already to get all the editorials writing about it...

And TBH she needs to call Jaquel and Chris to create a quick tik tok challenge choreo for her and Syrai to do together so the song can have a viral moment... have all moms and daughters kill it online
This strategy!!

Brandy Legion and other twitter stars could re-post and spread the social cuts around to bring awareness to the single

!!

Le Champ

I'm so damn glad the video is shot and READY. Who knows when we would have gotten it after all this that's happening 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Rxxf on April 13, 2020, 05:42:33 PM
Quote from: heir. on April 13, 2020, 04:03:16 PM
Quote from: Apollo XXI on April 13, 2020, 04:01:13 PM
Quote from: heir. on April 13, 2020, 03:57:51 PM
Smart move

the gorls are bored with rona now and the curve is flattening

Is it really flattening wtf
bbbbbbbb

At least up in the northeast it is

You might not have lost anyone you know, I'm assuming.
The things you're posting about it is annoying as fuck.

Afro.... where is your COMPASSION  :everythingok:

BAPHOMET.

HUGO

Quote from: Lee on April 13, 2020, 06:20:25 PM
I'm so damn glad the video is shot and READY. Who knows when we would have gotten it after all this that's happening
!!!!

There shouldn't be no hold up to roll it out like there was with PID

Sovereign.

I hope they drop the video the same day as the single. I know it's old school, but Maverick should definitely partner with BET, VH1 and MTV to get the video spun every hour. 

Zankou.

Quote from: Rxxf on April 13, 2020, 05:42:33 PM
Quote from: heir. on April 13, 2020, 04:03:16 PM
Quote from: Apollo XXI on April 13, 2020, 04:01:13 PM
Quote from: heir. on April 13, 2020, 03:57:51 PM
Smart move

the gorls are bored with rona now and the curve is flattening

Is it really flattening wtf
bbbbbbbb

At least up in the northeast it is

You might not have lost anyone you know, I'm assuming.
The things you're posting about it is annoying as fuck.

Well damn

Harlem

Quote from: sowhat on April 13, 2020, 06:11:35 PM

This strategy!!

I does this a bit for work! She needs to hire me lol nnnnnn

BUT it's the time to capitalize during this climate!!! She probably won't be able to make in-person appearances for a while so this is the only thing I can see happening to make the song pop off... Drake and Meg did it and everyone else still looking a damn fool doing Tik Tok messes still so might as well join em and get a viral hit!