Started by Therealsypano, April 21, 2020, 09:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 22, 2020, 04:59:50 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 22, 2020, 03:31:33 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 22, 2020, 03:29:04 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 22, 2020, 08:18:05 AM
Quote from: 🐇 on April 22, 2020, 07:37:47 AM
The weight gain probably isn't even her crazy pills, it's probably her contraception  :dead:

I mean idk...Mariah's weight has kinda fluctuated too. I know for a fact that most bipolar meds have weight gain side effects so it's not a stretch

Mariah binges and drinks alcohol by the gallon. I doubt her weight has anything to do with meds.
:plzstop:

Regardless...bipolar meds can have an impact on your weight.
And I only mention that because some people think Bran just "let herself go," but it could be more to it than that. Aside from the fact that she may be sick of the regimen of eating clean, it could also be health related, too.

i had a friend who was bipolar and she fluctuates all the time with her weight. and depending on the severity it can be something very life altering. we should be more kind to Brandy, she's already too harsh on herself.
Agreed

Now I'm not saying she shouldn't have a stylist and better styling, but watch Brandy be skinny the next time we see her  :dead:

It's not normal. The album will answer more questions than any of her previous work can

Eh...

🤷🏾‍♂️ I just want some live performances...I don't really care what she looks like honestly
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Monika

Quote from: hewritez on April 22, 2020, 10:01:28 AM
I see bright beautiful colors and her makeup looks good. Overall, the pink, sherbet tones are perfect for spring/summer. I think the frock underneath the jacket was a definite misfire tho—but the jacket alone is cute.

I mean, I wasn't expecting sis to be tittied out in a bandage dress. She's been giving this for a while now.
yes, i love the colors, and the jacket!
Yahudah

Zankou.

Quote from: warrior. on April 22, 2020, 05:15:32 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 22, 2020, 05:07:30 PM
Wait when was the bipolar thing confirmed?
:uhh:
i asked this like 3 times and the gorls hopscotched right over the question

.......To continue discussing how the bipolar meds are affecting Ghan :omf:

I just....

Fdsddfffffdsc

b7

Quote from: Nine. on April 22, 2020, 05:11:40 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 22, 2020, 05:04:21 PM
Leave Bipolar Queens Brandy and Mariah alone!
Yeah

:stressed:
sdddd

That's why Jennifer Lewis has been telling people to leave Brandy alone the last two years. People don't pay attention

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on April 22, 2020, 05:21:52 PM
Quote from: Nine. on April 22, 2020, 05:11:40 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 22, 2020, 05:04:21 PM
Leave Bipolar Queens Brandy and Mariah alone!
Yeah

sdddd

That's why Jennifer Lewis has been telling people to leave Brandy alone the last two years. People don't pay attention

b7

Quote from: warrior. on April 22, 2020, 05:15:32 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 22, 2020, 05:07:30 PM
Wait when was the bipolar thing confirmed?
:uhh:
i asked this like 3 times and the gorls hopscotched right over the question

.......To continue discussing how the bipolar meds are affecting Ghan :omf:

I just....
i haven't read through the thread, sorry

She had a song called Bipolar on a track listing shown a couple years back. It's harmful to assume and speculate, but i know some of this because of the people around her.

I'd never say anything off the board but it's all in her lyrics. Borderline is literally about her not wanting to be that, or experiencing "schizo" like episodes

"Saving all my love" has a line where she literally says she's medicated and feels free now. It's all about to come out

Harlem

April 22, 2020, 05:27:22 PM #310 Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 05:27:58 PM by Harlem
Bi-polar, schizo, ADHD, fat or skinny! Sis needs better styling and execution, PERIOD!

She can still be a ment or chubby girl and look GOODT!

b7

Don't call it ment, king 

But i agree. Let's wait and see some more pics, cuz her album packaging will still be nice 

Harlem

Quote from: 1RIG on April 22, 2020, 05:29:43 PM
Don't call it ment, king

But i agree. Let's wait and see some more pics, cuz her album packaging will still be nice

Will do, King! I'm tired of the excuses on here, I can't watch her go out like this... she's too legendary... next week better slay me that's all I know

Monika

Yahudah

AfroJisiac

at this point i don't care how the single covers look, or even the album cover or pics..i'm so over this.

i just want the FUCKING MUSIC! that's all that matters to me , am ready for this and ready to take what she gon give cause i know , as far as i'm concerned, that i will love it all  (except baby mama.. ugh that song is so ok for a 1st single lol sounds like a 2/11 leftover)