Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 22, 2020, 12:36:09 AM
Quote from: LF on April 21, 2020, 10:38:00 PM
Brandy just wants to be an Erykah Arie. Embrace it fags! :wub:

erykahs makes sense because she isn't forcing it

Brandy is forcing it. I'm sorry!
Different! In charge of me!

Gal.. if u don't stop rummaging through the damn LA thrift stores for tea

You don't just give Erykah

She's got her own vision when it comes to fashion and it is not just a bunch of random clothes together
exactly and it works ..
Her attitude .. her vibe. Everything simply makes sense because she's simply being

Hmph
this absolutely does not make sense

it's all rag tags and no amount of namaste om tai chi makes this any better than what ghan wears

these are all biases that have no merit tbh

the girls have lost it on here
You don't see a difference? Vision with the right team vs a style she likes but no one to execute it right
Umm it is an official givenchy campaign
:disgusted:

/.\

CREAM.

Quote from: Noni on April 23, 2020, 02:45:23 AM
So For those of you who don't visit the brandy section: Buddha just told us as that the interview with brandy is being rescheduled.

:rudone:
Bnnnbm

I don't get why there is even a brandy section

But great
Another delay

Annie

Quote from: CREAM. on April 23, 2020, 04:50:58 AM
So For those of you who don't visit the brandy section: Buddha just told us as that the interview with brandy is being rescheduled.

Bnnnbm

But great
Another delay

Yeah that section is confusing to me, nice for archive but it just kills new threads. No one checks

/.\

BrandyFromTheFuture

Just because she postponed an interview it doesn't mean the single isn't coming out anymore on may 1st. Regardless of that, I guess a leak of the video could be coming soon as press outlets already have it.

Annie

Anyways I'm also at a point where I would just love to hear a new album and if the rest works out (visuals, promo) that is a bonus but whatever... if she is happy that's the most important thing. 

/.\

Bigmacthawoppa

She's gorg but tbh this is one of those pics where she may be smiling but looks a bit empty inside. At least in the promo pic or whatever it is you can tell she's truly feeling herself and those juicyfruit bedsheets.

lovechild

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 23, 2020, 04:55:26 AM
Just because she postponed an interview it doesn't mean the single isn't coming out anymore on may 1st. Regardless of that, I guess a leak of the video could be coming soon as press outlets already have it.

Right .. maybe sis wants to hit us back to back with material ? And I mean she's mostly harmonizing on the Ro song so it's not a big deal . Nice vibe tho! Either way it's promo for her . I don't understand why she rescheduled but who know . Hoping sis starts promoting today

CREAM.

Quote from: Annie on April 23, 2020, 04:54:10 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on April 23, 2020, 04:50:58 AM

Bnnnbm

But great
Another delay

Yeah that section is confusing to me, nice for archive but it just kills new threads. No one checks

Monika

wasn't it today?  🤔
Yahudah