The ultimate girls trip Thailand

Started by Vonc2002, March 23, 2023, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

STUNNA GOD

Candiace and Porsha making the chink find them some KFC has me HOLLERING!!!!

NDNSNNSNSMDMSMDMSMDMSMDMMSMDMS
D
S
D
S
D
D

D
S
D
S
D

S
S
S
D
S
D
S
S

YALL this is good!!!!

STUNNA GOD

When Candiace randomly started crying and said she feels anxious n uncomfortable around the group and everyone simultaneously said:

"Why?..."
:udontlookok:

NDNNSDNSNSNNSNSNSNNSNSMDNSMMDMSDMSMMDNSNDNSMDMS

STUNNA GOD

March 27, 2023, 12:54:15 AM #108 Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:55:17 AM by Georgina Sparks
Porsha: How the hell are YOU uncomfortable and just shaded the fuck out of everybody?

Candiace is always the fucking VICTIM. :uhh:

HDJSNNDNSDNSMNDNSMDNSNMDMSMDNSNNDNDDD

ophababes.

the way y'all going up for this i expected so much more than i got

:udontlookok:

NEW MOON

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 27, 2023, 12:54:15 AMPorsha: How the hell are YOU uncomfortable and just shaded the fuck out of everybody?

Candiace is always the fucking VICTIM. :uhh:

HDJSNNDNSDNSMNDNSMDNSNMDMSMDNSNNDNDDD

that's a reach.

Vonc2002

Candiace is definitely always a victim
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

March 27, 2023, 07:57:57 AM #113 Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 08:01:20 AM by Big Barbie
I also hate how Porsha and Gizelle are latching to each other. I was really enjoying both of them and their energy initially but this is a reminder that neither of them ever truly stand on their own: always excessively supporting someone else and/or needing backup for themself.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 26, 2023, 10:51:00 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 26, 2023, 10:48:59 PMI'm on episode 1. This is cute y'all.  :plzstop:
It is cute. I had no interest in Season 2 whatsoever nor was I compelled to watch clips but I love everyone on this season.
Season 2 was the best season actually.

Vicki, Tamra, Dorinda, Brandi. The really got the most delusional bitches to MESS.

This season is the worst one tbfh

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on March 27, 2023, 08:25:45 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on March 26, 2023, 10:51:00 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 26, 2023, 10:48:59 PMI'm on episode 1. This is cute y'all.  :plzstop:
It is cute. I had no interest in Season 2 whatsoever nor was I compelled to watch clips but I love everyone on this season.
Season 2 was the best season actually.

Vicki, Tamra, Dorinda, Brandi. The really got the most delusional bitches to MESS.

This season is the worst one tbfh

It was just too much BH/OC for me to spark interest. OC has always sucked and BH is good for background noise at times.

Cowboy Nine

nah bby you need to watch the season. it was actually ver' good.

and RHOC is iconic, the original.

Cowgirl

March 27, 2023, 08:40:36 AM #117 Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 08:40:59 AM by Big Barbie
First! Original!

OC was cute ig but should've been canceled seasons ago. Got very stupid with newer casts.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time