Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 30, 2016, 07:52:14 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on December 30, 2016, 07:27:07 PM
Quote from: SingBran on December 30, 2016, 07:22:47 PM
Brandy places herself in these situations

you mean with producers and writers?
s

I mean we weren't the ones who recorded Something's Missing and we weren't the ones who put Wish Your Love Away on our alberms

She publically befriended him so if he wants to publically grab a twist and start yanking for filth she can deal with it. Maybe she'll learn a lesson at 37 that she should've learned at 27.

Yawl call everybody fake and fickle cause they're not eating up what Brandy is putting out.

And yawl are very hard headed around here
Yawl never listen until shit transpires

If she wants to be a clapback girl like Muppet and Kamel then let her. But don't expect everybody here to defend.

It'd be one thing with an isolated occurrence, but this "reputation" been going on since Thea. I see a whole vidya of celebs and peers celebrating her voice but no videos like Whitney celebrating her voice AND personality
Where there's smoke there's fire, and you girls will learn that as you go through life.

And I'm gonna sit back and watch them play Operation on her twists n drink some wine tonight.

There's fckn ppl starving and going through life sick and dying. We got Donald Trump for a president and yawl in here defending a damn 37.9 year old millionaires right to act a damn FOOL every time she logs into social media

Get the fck way from me with the foolishness ok.

It is what it is... and I'm saying it cause I'm grown and I can.

brb i gotta code my phone to bathroom

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Mel.

MAY

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on December 30, 2016, 07:56:44 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 30, 2016, 07:54:31 PM
Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on December 30, 2016, 07:34:55 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 30, 2016, 07:31:29 PM
Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on December 30, 2016, 07:20:22 PM
And the ones that try it on the board have an expiration date that's coming up soon.

b

You're one of them. Watch your footing, hun.

Gorl shut up. You don't run shit around here.

I don't, but you and the other fake ass, fair weather fans are getting the BOOT soon. Deal.

b

I'm not going anywhere faggot.

You'll remain pressed & pissed and I'll be here to cackle as the gorls continue to drag you.

:oof:

Seneca

Ma Lo

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 30, 2016, 07:52:14 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on December 30, 2016, 07:27:07 PM
Quote from: SingBran on December 30, 2016, 07:22:47 PM
Brandy places herself in these situations

you mean with producers and writers?
s

I mean we weren't the ones who recorded Something's Missing and we weren't the ones who put Wish Your Love Away on our alberms

She publically befriended him so if he wants to publically grab a twist and start yanking for filth she can deal with it. Maybe she'll learn a lesson at 37 that she should've learned at 27.

Yawl call everybody fake and fickle cause they're not eating up what Brandy is putting out.

And yawl are very hard headed around here
Yawl never listen until shit transpires

If she wants to be a clapback girl like Muppet and Kamel then let her. But don't expect everybody here to defend.

It'd be one thing with an isolated occurrence, but this "reputation" been going on since Thea. I see a whole vidya of celebs and peers celebrating her voice but no videos like Whitney celebrating her voice AND personality
Where there's smoke there's fire, and you girls will learn that as you go through life.

And I'm gonna sit back and watch them play Operation on her twists n drink some wine tonight.

There's fckn ppl starving and going through life sick and dying. We got Donald Trump for a president and yawl in here defending a damn 37.9 year old millionaires right to act a damn FOOL every time she logs into social media

Get the fck way from me with the foolishness ok.

It is what it is... and I'm saying it cause I'm grown and I can.

Read bent

BranLover

All this negativity surrounding Ghan, sis HAS to come w/ some undeniable heat and work extra hard to promote it.

Rxxf

Quote from: TAE! on December 30, 2016, 08:06:01 PM
All this negativity surrounding Ghan, sis HAS to come w/ some undeniable heat and work extra hard to promote it.

This won't even be worth a footnote in Bran's legacy.
:dead:
BRANDY

KING BENTLEY.

And the ones that try it on the board have an expiration date that's coming up soon.

b

I don't
s

I really don't understand why you just stay in the Brandy section tbh

Cause I'm grown. Ok. And I'm not filtering my stance. Ok.

H.#.G.*.Z

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 30, 2016, 08:03:01 PM

b

I don't, but you and the other fake ass, fair weather fans are getting the BOOT soon. Deal.

b

I'm not going anywhere faggot.

You'll remain pressed & pissed and I'll be here to cackle as the gorls continue to drag you.

:oof:

May, you're always pissed about something though. You quoted me and fumed when you got the response you so desperately wanted. Goofy. I won't argue with you. Have a great night and an even better new year.

BranLover

D.I.E.G.O.

BranLover

Quote from: SingBran on December 30, 2016, 08:07:28 PM

Not just this, but all the other mess she was in this year. Sis has kinda gained a new reputation, sadly.

BAPHOMET.

Rxxf

December 30, 2016, 08:10:17 PM #254 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:10:42 PM by SingBran
Quote from: TAE! on December 30, 2016, 08:09:07 PM
Quote from: SingBran on December 30, 2016, 08:07:28 PM

Not just this, but all the other mess she was in this year. Sis has kinda gained a new reputation, sadly.

Amongst internet heads/immature stans, who LIVE for mess, maybe.
But outside the internet, most people don't have a clue, or don't care. TBH.
BRANDY