Mo'nique compares Steve to a slave

Started by herbie, February 15, 2019, 03:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

And none of you demand the intellectual discourse to engage this case study because you?re operating off a bias of your dislike toward Mo?Nique when her argument is been made plain. Money ain?t more important than people. And Steve Harvey has made his argument very plain - his value lies in currency rather than his own morals. Bre' decimated all of y?all in here per usual.

b7

That?s inaccurate. He?s on her side, he simply stated her particular tactics screwed up her message to begin with

?Suck my dick? ain?t exactly coming from a loving place, but, morals!

Sovereign.

So we now tone police HOW someone should protest? Respectability is anti-black beloved.

Sovereign.

Mo?Nique doesn?t have the popular demand or the aesthetic for y?all to actually give a fuck about ALL black women? We?ll only listen to certain ones. I peep y?alls game. Toni Morrison dealt with this performative/part-time blackness a plenty.

Sovereign.

Steve could?ve simply left it at "you?re right...I should?ve had your back" but patriarchy wouldn?t allow him to do that. Steve is absolutely wrong here and there is no rhetoric that will suffice. 

MelMel

I have a big bottle of Grey Goose that I'm willing to share

b7

Quote from: NIOBE. on February 16, 2019, 01:30:36 AM
So we now tone police HOW someone should protest? Respectability is anti-black beloved.
its not like i said ?she should say it nicer. That seemed very aggressive?

THAT is anti-black. Saying ?suck my dick? is disgusting and not a way to address anyone or anything when u want something, is more ummm ...  common sense, king.

b7

Quote from: NIOBE. on February 16, 2019, 01:33:32 AM
Mo?Nique doesn?t have the popular demand or the aesthetic for y?all to actually give a fuck about ALL black women? We?ll only listen to certain ones. I peep y?alls game. Toni Morrison dealt with this performative/part-time blackness a plenty.
not being on Mo?Niques side = not standing with all Black women?
n

The false equivalencies in here are hilarious

b7

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 16, 2019, 01:50:05 AM
Quote from: NIOBE. on February 16, 2019, 12:47:08 AM
And none of you demand the intellectual discourse to engage this case study because you?re operating off a bias of your dislike toward Mo?Nique when her argument is been made plain. Money ain?t more important than people. And Steve Harvey has made his argument very plain - his value lies in currency rather than his own morals. Bre' decimated all of y?all in here per usual.
I never agreed that money is more important

If anything I agree that people are most important, WHICH is why everyone should try to treat one another with respect.

So you should probably shoot that "all of ya'll" elsewhere.

b7

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 16, 2019, 01:56:51 AM
You clearly said "all of ya'll".

Only dog here is you.
dnndnfn I?m calling you baby and suga while requesting u suck my fuckin dick at the same time