Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 28, 2020, 11:29:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2020, 01:19:16 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on August 25, 2020, 09:59:42 PM
The second episode was everything!!!!

I saw people complaining on twitter saying that it's confusing but i think it's pretty clear
I saw the same thing.  I saw someone saying it should've been 2 episodes because too much was revealed in this one.  I watched like :uhh:
People are really fckn stupid
ssddsdsdsd i can understand some confusion, but they haven't revealed a damn thing IMO. The next episode is gonna be my kinda MESS, IM, cuz it looks like that Ring gave tic and the fam some sort of leverage and power they've never experienced before and people in the community are beginning to question how all of this came about. Maybe some sort of spell or power that the Ring brings along with it and the person that wears it.

:ohwow:

I'm ready for Sunday regardless
That's exactly what I meant when I said I hope all that benefited tic in some way.  And now he knows his legacy.  Hopefully he gets power AND money and throws it in these honkies faces
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

why are our names still in the thread title, black bitch? :uhh:

Vonc2002

I'm tryna understand what could've been confusing tho.  Like,  What part

Vonc2002

MelMel

anyteeways, the episode could have benefitted from more transitional scenes to make it clearer for audiences but it was still pretty easy to follow

Vonc2002

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

REALucid

When the ancestors came to form to cast out that white demon.   :oof:
Used to write our names in car fog

b7

Quote from: REALucid on August 31, 2020, 02:57:09 AM
Jurnee better fucking ACT

Omg :uhh: that scene gave me chills. And i knew colorism and a sibling rivalry would eventually come into play with Leticia and Ruby.  It's time for some mess

The mother probably had a better relationship with Leti's father or revered him more for whatever reason. Mess.

Christina popping up at the end and Atticus realizing the money came from her is very very interesting. I wonder if it was some kind of spell?

Vonc2002

That episode was tf AMAZING! When all those black souls came together to banish that white devil,  it fckn MOVED me.  This show is gonna be the next multiple  Emmy nominated mess

Vonc2002

And how ANYONE could even try to discredit jurnee's acting :omf:
That bitch showed OUT this episode  :gorlonfire:

yummy

Quote from: REALucid on August 31, 2020, 02:57:09 AM

!!!

oof!

GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!