Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Why are they after this book again? 

That's really the only thing 

Vonc2002

From what I understood they're looking for titus' (tic and the white girl's relative) lost book pages.  Tic is trying to learn this old language and trying to learn how to cast spells to protect everyone from this white girl who is apparently indestructible at the moment.  The white girl wants the pages too which is why she came to leti's house. The guy Hiram who the house previously belonged to was affiliated with the son's of Adam mess. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I will say this,  I missed why the white girl gifted this money to leti. 

CHOKE

And why lie and say it was from her mother's inheritance and make the sister feel like her mother didn't love her as much

:omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Choke on September 08, 2020, 09:29:42 AM
And why lie and say it was from her mother's inheritance and make the sister feel like her mother didn't love her as much

Well i think that's where leti really thought the money came from.  I think it was shitty of her to not split it with the sister tho.  What the sister said was right,  even if she did only leave it to u. Bitch, why not break me off STILL

CHOKE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 08, 2020, 09:34:49 AM
Quote from: Choke on September 08, 2020, 09:29:42 AM

Well i think that's where leti really thought the money came from.  I think it was shitty of her to not split it with the sister tho.  What the sister said was right,  even if she did only leave it to u. Bitch, why not break me off STILL

Oop that makes sense

Vonc2002

This episode was really good tho.  Loved the Indiana Jones mess.  It's so crazy cause I remember us discussing how we wanna see black people in some other mess OUTSIDE of slave mess.  Not them trying to meet us half way. They gon force this slave mess down our fckn throat but atleast do it in this real different,  interesting ass way.  I love that it's quality ass work too. Nothing CHEAP looking or bad actors to muck shit up

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 08, 2020, 09:21:57 AM
I will say this,  I missed why the white girl gifted this money to leti.

Perhaps it was a way to get them into the house so that Tic can stick around and move 4wd things 4wd so it'll be easier for her to get what she wants. Leti is prob the only 1 I can see using the money to buy that damn house. How that all came about though is a mystery.

rosone1

Christina claims she wants that solar system model thing but Hippolyta's already taken it from house in Episode 3.

Vonc2002

Quote from: rosone1 on September 08, 2020, 11:32:48 AM
Christina claims she wants that solar system model thing but Hippolyta's already taken it from house in Episode 3.
Oh I missed this too. But I figured we would hear sumn else about it since they took the time out to focus on it in this episode

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 08, 2020, 09:42:31 AM
This episode was really good tho.  Loved the Indiana Jones mess.  It's so crazy cause I remember us discussing how we wanna see black people in some other mess OUTSIDE of slave mess.  Not them trying to meet us half way. They gon force this slave mess down our fckn throat but atleast do it in this real different,  interesting ass way.  I love that it's quality ass work too. Nothing CHEAP looking or bad actors to muck shit up

!!!!

ALL OF THIS

Vonc2002

Vonc2002