It's over girls... Investigation closed & abuse claims dropped against Tyrese

Started by XXX., November 03, 2017, 02:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

QuoteChild abuse investigation into Tyrese dropped

The Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services has closed its investigation into the allegations that Tyrese Gibson had beaten his 10-year-old daughter Shayla.

It won?t be seeking criminal charges against the ?Fast & Furious? franchise actor, Tyrese?s reps confirmed to Page Six Friday.

LADCFS first launched its investigation after Tyrese?s ex-wife, Norma, claimed in documents that he had struck Shayla so hard that she was unable to sit. Norma and Tyrese have been battling it out in court over the past couple of weeks as Norma is seeking a restraining order against the ?Transformers? actor.

The former couple?s contentious legal battle also has played out on social media, as Tyrese has documented the ups and downs of the ongoing case for all his followers. Earlier this week Tyrese broke down before a court appearance, begging through tears to have his daughter not be taken away.

The Blast was the first to report the investigation was closed.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/03/child-abuse-investigation-into-tyrese-dropped/

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 03, 2017, 02:08:07 PM
What the rich white peen can do for you.

I'm kinda TREMBLING!

Not the investigation getting dropped as soon as he flew out to bust it open for his white sugar daddy.  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :uhh:

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

I'm kinda TREMBLING!

Not the investigation getting dropped as soon as he flew out to bust it open for his white sugar daddy.  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :uhh:

Sdvbdhjvhbbnn

This is too much of a coincidence.
——————///——————-

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 03, 2017, 02:10:03 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

I'm kinda TREMBLING!

Sdvbdhjvhbbnn

This is too much of a coincidence.

Not it being the judge. JDJDFNDNFNDFBbbbbbbb

Level up then, KING!  :justabit:

Cowgirl

ya rock muh world.

I knew it. :stressed:

KANG would never. And I hope his bvy mama burns in hell lolz

ya rock muh world.

It's so sad...how much that even an ACCUSATION can do to someone's reputation and career.

I just couldn't legit see Tyrese standing somewhere beating his daughter like a got damn bongo drum.

🦚

——————///——————-

XXX.

Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 02:20:20 PM
It's so sad...how much that even an ACCUSATION can do to someone's reputation and career.

I just couldn't legit see Tyrese standing somewhere beating his daughter like a got damn bongo drum.

Imagine how Chris Brown feels.  Most of that crap TMZ reported that became national news wasn't even true.

Me and my friends were just talking about this with the whole Nelly/rape story.  Even if he's cleared, the accusation was hella damaging.  And the accusation alone can stop your bag.

But also... just because the investigation is closed doesn't mean Tyrese didn't do it. :justabit:

Eternal Bell

FRANCE

Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 02:22:49 PM
Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 02:20:20 PM

just because the investigation is closed doesn't mean Tyrese didn't do it. :justabit:

Cowgirl

So you guys can see how damaging a lie can be but still don?t think Creonta was wrong for those rape allegations huh?

Eternal Bell