It's over girls... Investigation closed & abuse claims dropped against Tyrese

Started by XXX., November 03, 2017, 02:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on November 03, 2017, 02:26:18 PM
So you guys can see how damaging a lie can be but still don?t think Creonta was wrong for those rape allegations huh?

Are you making this about yourself?

Vonc2002

See what a good social media vid will do for u? Now he's a good father that's in pain and longing for his daughter
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

So you guys can see how damaging a lie can be but still don?t think Creonta was wrong for those rape allegations huh?

why'd you call that dark skin girl bad looking

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 02:22:49 PM
Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 02:20:20 PM
It's so sad...how much that even an ACCUSATION can do to someone's reputation and career.

I just couldn't legit see Tyrese standing somewhere beating his daughter like a got damn bongo drum.

Imagine how Chris Brown feels.  Most of that crap TMZ reported that became national news wasn't even true.

Me and my friends were just talking about this with the whole Nelly/rape story.  Even if he's cleared, the accusation was hella damaging.  And the accusation alone can stop your bag.

But also... just because the investigation is closed doesn't mean Tyrese didn't do it. :justabit:
KANG didn't do it.

Glad I can listen to his music in peace now lolz

not that i wasnt gonna do that anyway hehe

Cowgirl

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 03, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

Because she reminded me of you.

Cowgirl

Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 02:29:00 PM

Do you want me to?

GRAND

Quote from: BowDown on November 03, 2017, 02:31:21 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 03, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

BZBZBBXBBX

Did you just call me burnt toast

:guys:

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on November 03, 2017, 02:32:02 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 02:29:00 PM

Do you want me to?

Do you want that wig snatched off your bobbleead now or later?

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on November 03, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

JJNNVNBbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvv

b7

A lot of black parents take it too far. I wouldn?t be surprised if he did

I don?t think they see it as abuse and I don?t think he was trying to be ?abusive? but it?s still a problem. Extension cords and all that shit just ain?t cute

GRAND

Quote from: 1RIG on November 03, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

I don?t think they see it as abuse and I don?t think he was trying to be ?abusive? but it?s still a problem. Extension cords and all that shit just ain?t cute
I can't spank our future surrogate conceived bvy?

:guys:

ya rock muh world.

It takes a lot for them to drop an investigation involving a child.

They have no choice but to look into it if accusations are made - and while we're talking about how "far" Black parents go we might as well discuss how far some Black mothers will go to keep their bby daddies away from their kids out of spite and revenge. Let's have that talk as well.

XXX.

Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 02:30:44 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 02:22:49 PM
Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 02:20:20 PM
It's so sad...how much that even an ACCUSATION can do to someone's reputation and career.

I just couldn't legit see Tyrese standing somewhere beating his daughter like a got damn bongo drum.

Imagine how Chris Brown feels.  Most of that crap TMZ reported that became national news wasn't even true.

Me and my friends were just talking about this with the whole Nelly/rape story.  Even if he's cleared, the accusation was hella damaging.  And the accusation alone can stop your bag.

But also... just because the investigation is closed doesn't mean Tyrese didn't do it. :justabit:
KANG didn't do it.

Glad I can listen to his music in peace now lolz

not that i wasnt gonna do that anyway hehe

JDJFJSDFNDNFNDSFJjjjjjjjjj

She gon fuh it up fuh itup!

She don't need makeup! Makeup!

:scrumptious:

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 03, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

King, check your PM real quick!