Mary Mary S5 Episode 1

Started by Gilgamesh., March 06, 2016, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 06, 2016, 04:31:20 PM
When they showcased all dem grammys on Erica's shelf. BITCH!!

Like, she really doesn't need Tina. Tina needs Erica tho.

They got most of the grammys as mary mary  :uhh:

Tina dont need erica either shes just not as willing to break the formula

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Tina don't need erica. Tina is the talent
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

asdfghjkl

FRANCE

Tina's album FLOPPED and had no hits. Erica won two grammys (Mary Mary won 4), had a couple successful singles and booked many other gospel awards. Tina may have the voice, but Erica also sleeps with the hitmaker.

Rxxf

they both don't need each other
and they both slay together
end of
BRANDY

FRANCE

I said what I said and what I said has merit. Tina is a flop as a solo artist and Erica is very successful as a solo and within Mary Mary. The billboard charts and the Grammy committee agree with me and that's pretty much that.

Like Erica said in the ep, she was able to successful do Mary Mary and her solo career simultaneously and Tina can't even do one right.

Zankou.

Vonc2002

Tina INDEPENDENTLY released her album and purposely did it because she wanted to do things on her terms.  Like does she even have a video? I've never even heard her songs on the radio.  If she went about it the record label way,  im sure she woulda had much more success. I mean it's general CONSENSUS  that Tina is the much better singer. Erica can't even sing and those songs were trash. Tina definitely coulda out done her if that was her goal.  She was so stuck on this being a passion project and not even in the mind of competing but lets be clear, between her n erica,  there IS no competition :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And i actually like erica more,  pretty self.  But she's a terrible singer and those songs were disgusting

Vonc2002

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 06, 2016, 05:20:05 PM
I said what I said and what I said has merit. Tina is a flop as a solo artist and Erica is very successful as a solo and within Mary Mary. The billboard charts and the Grammy committee agree with me and that's pretty much that.

Like Erica said in the ep, she was able to successful do Mary Mary and her solo career simultaneously and Tina can't even do one right.
U sound kinda silly.  She was able to do it because she wasn't doing everything on her own and also had a record company backing. Lets not get tina WANTING to do things solo confused with not having a choice.  If erica can succeed, Tina can be HUMONGOUS.

BAPHOMET.

FRANCE

Once again, Erica's accolades as a solo artist speaks for itself. Independent artists can win awards too. Many gospel artists are indie. No one was interested in Tina's annoying ass and infidelity story line. She's obese and the less prettier one of the sisters. Erica is kinda the star. Just like Britney is the bigger star next to Christina.

Bad voice or not, Erica can go on to have a very successful solo career. Tina on the other hand, nah. Better voice does not equal better music and greater success.

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2016, 05:27:02 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on March 06, 2016, 05:20:05 PM

Tina can be HUMONGOUS.

She already is.

Vonc2002

No one even knew about Tina's solo mess. She shits bricks on Erica music n voice wise. Erica would not be able to sustain a career as a solo artist. Once people got over buying into her on the strength of marymary, they wouldn't support her :dead:
People bought her music because we know her as a marymary member.  Gospel music isn't a genre u can succeed in and not be able to sing well or have amazing music. We're over the marymary connection and all that's left is a pretty girl with a shitty voice and shitty music.  She NEEDS her sister :dead:

yummy

Quote from: Saturn. on March 06, 2016, 05:22:07 PM
Erica can't sing

q

tina's husband was unfaithful while she was on the road hun