Mary Mary S5 Episode 1

Started by Gilgamesh., March 06, 2016, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

FRANCE

Vonc2002

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 06, 2016, 05:49:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2016, 05:36:24 PM
No one even knew about Tina's solo mess.
My point exactly.  :uhh:
And clearly if she didn't choose to do this solo and independently she would easily shit on her less talented sister :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Woulda coulda shoulda. And if Aaliyah was alive, there would be no Beyonce. :uhh:

Scott.

I really wish that SWV's show would've come back, but I do like MaryMary's show. Better than BFV and T&V

Vonc2002

Ok that's just stupid so i won't even address that.  Tina is the sister that everyone recognizes as the talented sister.  If she wanted to be competitive and release her shit thru a proper label,  have videos,  performances, etc  she would UNDOUBTEDLY shit on that girl.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on March 06, 2016, 06:04:39 PM
I really wish that SWV's show would've come back, but I do like MaryMary's show. Better than BFV and T&V
Is it cancelled? It became bad last season tho. 

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2016, 06:06:14 PM

I know Lee Lee and Coko said they didn't like the way it was put out there and I know it wasn't renewed, but they had higher ratings than BFV and Tamar's show

Vonc2002

Oh i didn't know,  i thought they were coming back.  I like BFV more than any of these shows tho.  Tamar and vince was bad this season.  They wanted to really play up that almost dead thing,  idgaf tbh. I tune in to watch vince toss her ugly ass. There wasn't enough of that

asdfghjkl

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 06, 2016, 05:39:54 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on March 06, 2016, 05:22:07 PM
Erica can't sing

q

tina's husband was unfaithful while she was on the road hun

',;m'
df

f
t

tjoid

jnbf]r
e

ki3ybubyn smsl,

BITCH  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

the amount of times wetv replayed that shit  :plzstop:

Palladium

Quote from: Rawlf on March 06, 2016, 05:14:00 PM
they both don't need each other
and they both slay together
end of

!!!

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2016, 06:06:14 PM

Yea, Coko said it was http://www.lovebscott.com/news/we-tvs-swv-reunited-has-been-cancelled-photo

RekeRig

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 06, 2016, 02:58:17 PM
Tina still talking about the damn cheating
Ghghggg
hdndncmc
Dx
X
Xx
X
Xxx
X