Mary Mary S5 Episode 1

Started by Gilgamesh., March 06, 2016, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 06, 2016, 04:56:36 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on March 06, 2016, 04:31:20 PM
When they showcased all dem grammys on Erica's shelf. BITCH!!

Like, she really doesn't need Tina. Tina needs Erica tho.

They got most of the grammys as mary mary  :uhh:

Tina dont need erica either shes just not as willing to break the formula
!!!!

n

RAY7

Honestly both girls are best together
Tina is the better singer but honestly not by far
she can go OFF and belt higher than Erica
but she doesn't have that much stamina & she starts wailing too early in her songs
she almost passed out singing "Destiny" once
she needs Erica to help pace the songs and give her a breather whe she's tired

FRANCE

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 06, 2016, 07:03:59 PM
but she doesn't have that much stamina & she starts wailing too early in her songs

It's cause Tina is enormous.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 06, 2016, 07:05:57 PM

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Boy stfu
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2016, 07:14:20 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on March 06, 2016, 07:05:57 PM

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Boy stfu

sssssssssssssssssss

luv u Von :wub:

Gilgamesh.

Why does the Sony Music Executive  look like a crack head?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2016, 05:22:53 PM
Tina INDEPENDENTLY released her album and purposely did it because she wanted to do things on her terms.  Like does she even have a video? I've never even heard her songs on the radio.  If she went about it the record label way,  im sure she woulda had much more success. I mean it's general CONSENSUS  that Tina is the much better singer. Erica can't even sing and those songs were trash. Tina definitely coulda out done her if that was her goal.  She was so stuck on this being a passion project and not even in the mind of competing but lets be clear, between her n erica,  there IS no competition :dead:

Hiii vonc :wub:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 13, 2016, 02:04:47 PM
look like  he wants that advance money back to swim in some crack

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

AfroJisiac

Tina sometimes reminds me of a selfish child...

The way she said to Erica "Girl, too bad for u" when she took GooGoo from Erica to style her ...  it was really disgusting.
She really disappointed me. Then she went off crying' like a baby, quite rolling on the damn floor cause erica took their other sister from her to watch her kids...

i screamed sdfghjkj

don't mess with people if u can't take the fuck backlash

Zankou.

FS
F
S
DF
SD
F
S
FS
FSF

and he's always sweating

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2016, 06:12:46 PM
Oh i didn't know,  i thought they were coming back.  I like BFV more than any of these shows tho.  Tamar and vince was bad this season.  They wanted to really play up that almost dead thing,  idgaf tbh. I tune in to watch vince toss her ugly ass. There wasn't enough of that
!!!
:plzstop:

All episodes of the season started with a black screen, the info that Tamar had medical issues and some background music and sound effects to add some tension. I did feel bad for her and ended up having more respect for her, but they could've left out a lot and make it a two episode special.
I stopped watching SWV because I got sick of the arguing, I hate when they are having manager problems. Or when they nearly break up every five episodes. Same for Mary Mary Mitch looks and talks like an actor and now something happened to Warryn? Last time Erica's throat was burning but she kept singing and that was just stupid. I know they are going to make this hospital thing with Warryn even more dramatic.
I prefer BFV because they also have a lot of fun moments.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 14, 2016, 10:42:55 PM
Tina sometimes reminds me of a selfish child...

The way she said to Erica "Girl, too bad for u" when she took GooGoo from Erica to style her ...  it was really disgusting.
She really disappointed me. Then she went off crying' like a baby, quite rolling on the damn floor cause erica took their other sister from her to watch her kids...

i screamed sdfghjkj

don't mess with people if u can't take the fuck backlash
She was doing too much all this hair flipping asking Lord why oh why. I feel bad for Teddy when she has these panic attacks. She always plays the victim role. She is acting like she is a saint for singing gospel and deserves better. "Im out here spreading the word, trying to heal these people while at home [fill in the blanks]"

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: Annie on March 15, 2016, 02:12:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2016, 06:12:46 PM
Oh i didn't know,  i thought they were coming back.  I like BFV more than any of these shows tho.  Tamar and vince was bad this season.  They wanted to really play up that almost dead thing,  idgaf tbh. I tune in to watch vince toss her ugly ass. There wasn't enough of that
!!!
:plzstop:

All episodes of the season started with a black screen, the info that Tamar had medical issues and some background music and sound effects to add some tension. I did feel bad for her and ended up having more respect for her, but they could've left out a lot and make it a two episode special.
I stopped watching SWV because I got sick of the arguing, I hate when they are having manager problems. Or when they nearly break up every five episodes. Same for Mary Mary Mitch looks and talks like an actor and now something happened to Warryn? Last time Erica's throat was burning but she kept singing and that was just stupid. I know they are going to make this hospital thing with Warryn even more dramatic.
I prefer BFV because they also have a lot of fun moments.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BFV has fun in there. SWV was all about coko not wanting to do shit and them wanting to fire corey every other episode. Tina still talkin bout how her husband was unfaithful while she was out on the road and now they went from Erica debating whether to continue doing marymary to Tina, im over it :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

But Teddy you don't know how to clean! (And you are going to fuck the new nanny)  :loose2when:

/.\

RekeRig

Quote from: Saturn. on March 15, 2016, 12:38:27 PM
FS
F
S
DF
SD
F
S
FS
FSF

and he's always sweating
i hated that scene

When Warryn saw him across the room. "oh ...  oh my. what is he doing here"?  n