Jojo covers Zayn's pillowtalk in London

Started by RekeRig, March 23, 2016, 02:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abcd

FRANCE

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 27, 2016, 02:33:52 PM

Finally got to start uploading the concert videos. She was incredible in this soulful version of "Boy without a heart".

JoJo's lows are her strong point. She really shines there. Glad she toned it down in this performance cause her Boy Without A Heart performances are normally cringe-worthy after the bridge.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 27, 2016, 03:54:58 PM

Finally got to start uploading the concert videos. She was incredible in this soulful version of "Boy without a heart".

JoJo's lows are her strong point. She really shines there. Glad she toned it down in this performance cause her Boy Without A Heart performances are normally cringe-worthy after the bridge.

I do love myself some subtle soulful JoJo.

But whenever she's in perfect shape vocally, I believe she can nail every type of song live (she has that ability to take a song to another level live imo).

COD.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 23, 2016, 07:53:06 PM
can she not

always perched somewhere singing everything but her own shit

:plzstop:

SouravMay

B7

RekeRig

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 27, 2016, 04:26:12 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on March 27, 2016, 03:54:58 PM

I do love myself some subtle soulful JoJo.

But whenever she's in perfect shape vocally, I believe she can nail every type of song live (she has that ability to take a song to another level live imo).
i agree lol if she keeps performing this Zayne song, she'll eat it soon

That "I don't wanna wait" cover (from Dawson's creek) is EPiC