Black man finds wallet, then goes shopping

Started by Herb., March 26, 2016, 09:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

Annie

All these social experiment YouTube channels.. I don't know how to feel. They are waiting for someone to do something nice like no one has a heart anymore.

/.\

MosDef

Quote from: LiiVE on March 27, 2016, 12:26:54 PM
Quote from: MosDef on March 27, 2016, 02:29:35 AM
this brought tears to my eyes 
:stressed:
bb

M

He should've beat that guys ass

No need to be pressed. He didn't do anything wrong. That showed his true colors. If he would have went off, the whole message would have been lost. 

It's time for us to get in FORMATION. Not every thing requires us to lash the fuck out.  Our ancestors were poised with grace. And only lashed when provoked.

.betterwiseup

The full video

This white devil had the nerve to say "I see you're wearing Jordans, snapback and baggy pants."
I hate white ppl like him racially profiling the man because of what he's wearing and because he's black.
And he only gave him 100 dollars because he's going to bank a shitload of money from Youtube.

Annie

Quote from: .betterwiseup on March 27, 2016, 02:32:45 PM
The full video

This white devil had the nerve to say "I see you're wearing Jordans, snapback and baggy pants."
I hate white ppl like him racially profiling the man because of what he's wearing and because he's black.
And he only gave him 100 dollars because he's going to bank a shitload of money from Youtube.
There is actually a guy who hires actors to play the bad guy

/.\

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: MosDef on March 27, 2016, 02:17:15 PM
bb

M

No need to be pressed. He didn't do anything wrong. That showed his true colors. If he would have went off, the whole message would have been lost. 

It's time for us to get in FORMATION. Not every thing requires us to lash the fuck out.  Our ancestors were poised with grace. And only lashed when provoked.
n

Although I agree that everything doesn't deserve a lashing, let's not pretend our ancestors weren't fucking terrified to speak up  :kii:

KING BENTLEY.

bb

M

!!!!
I agree

Him being so kind made the message so much more pure and clear.

I'm glad he just walked away. A truly kind person.

H.#.G.*.Z

MosDef

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 27, 2016, 04:40:24 PM
bb

M

No need to be pressed. He didn't do
anything wrong. That showed his true colors. If he would have went off, the whole message would have been lost. 

!!!!
I agree

Him being so kind made the message so much more pure and clear.

I'm glad he just walked away. A truly kind person.

downtownbrown

Quote from: .betterwiseup on March 27, 2016, 02:32:45 PM
The full video

"So you have a blue Chase card like me?"

Like, who the fuck DOESN'T have that fucking generic debit card.

This was more trash than I originally though. Don't use one bit. I'm really upset!

DraeDrizzl3

Omg this pissed me off. Stupid ass honkie ass prick.

BAPHOMET.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 27, 2016, 10:27:10 PM
:omgwatshappening:
I didn't watch the video earlier. This has me in fumes.

Like most of America doesn't have a damn blue Chase card. He acting like it's a damn black card.  :uhh:

And not thinking he was a thief because of his fucking clothes.
:fuming: :fuming: :fuming: