Started by Azerbaijan, March 29, 2016, 06:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

White people look disgusting with dreads

I approve lmao

Vonc2002

:uhh:
honestly,  its shit like this that gives black people a bad rep
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Star

tigernathan

March 29, 2016, 06:49:31 PM #4 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 06:51:41 PM by IMAAN
Dreads isn't her culture either. Idiot.

But yea white ppl with dreads make me gag in disgust!! 9/10 they don't know the history behind it and just do it cause they want to seem all cultured and associate it with Bob Marley and weed! Fuck them with a cactus

Oh and I feel the same about AA's who rock it! Whites aren't the only ones

Kurama

dcccc

she wanted fuckin answers!

She didnt have to touch him tho. Only part I disagree with.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Star on March 29, 2016, 06:48:43 PM
We are becoming just as racist...
And there's no other way to paint this.  This is nothing to applaud, it's fckn racist. PERIOD! If a white person tried to claim some shit that they felt entitled to or was synonymous with their culture,  then we'd be losing it.  This is disgusting imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

March 29, 2016, 06:51:50 PM #8 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 06:53:08 PM by Baphomet.
I think everyone should just leave each other the fuck alone. WTF

this angry APE :uhh: he had every right to stab her.

LiiVE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 06:46:47 PM
:uhh:
honestly,  its shit like this that gives black people a bad rep
xz
but im more disgusted at the fact that we cant be judge as individuals  :uhh:
i'm sure the comments on this video are the fool.

Vonc2002

People don't have to know reasons behind a hairstyle. If i wanna wear some shit for nothing more than i like the way it looks,  that's my right.  I shouldn't have to deal with someone questioning my personal preferences, ESPECIALLY when they aren't effected.  Oh but white people do look disgusting with dreads

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 29, 2016, 06:51:50 PM
I think everyone should just leave each other the fuck alone. WTF

this angry APE :uhh: he had every right to stab her.
TBFH

Opposites Attract.

She should ask her own people why do they feel the need to wear hair from Asia. Everything should start at home first.

It's unconditional, these days you know....