Black female attacks white male for wearing dreads

Started by Azerbaijan, March 29, 2016, 06:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Fr?ūd?ł??t. on March 29, 2016, 06:55:24 PM
She should ask her own people why do they feel the need to wear hair from Asia. Everything should start at home first.
And i guarantee u all these loser ass niggas out here aint wearing dreads for some higher purpose or because they were so moved with the meaning behind them.  I hope he reported this bitch tbh.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

March 29, 2016, 06:57:49 PM #18 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 06:58:24 PM by Baphomet.
There are some white guys who slay with dreads. Like my bby Alexander Masson

:stressed:

Star

Greeks and Vikings Wore them as well.... #Facts

I Guess fish didn't "Study" In social studies

Dumb cunt

Cartierline

q

Just shake your head and move the fuck on. Some cracker wearing dreads is not worth an assault charge.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Star on March 29, 2016, 06:58:03 PM

I Guess fish didn't "Study" In social studies

Dumb cunt
U knw wh, this is true!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Kinda want to post more pics of Alexander tbfhwy

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 06:53:51 PM
People don't have to know reasons behind a hairstyle. If i wanna wear some shit for nothing more than i like the way it looks,  that's my right.  I shouldn't have to deal with someone questioning my personal preferences, ESPECIALLY when they aren't effected.  Oh but white people do look disgusting with dreads

This is ignorant mindset. It's like someone wearing a bindi cause they think it's cute. It's disrespectful.

tigernathan

Quote from: Star on March 29, 2016, 06:58:03 PM

Not true. Those weren't dreadlocks.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 06:57:24 PM
Quote from: Fr?ūd?ł??t. on March 29, 2016, 06:55:24 PM
She should ask her own people why do they feel the need to wear hair from Asia. Everything should start at home first.
And i guarantee u all these loser ass niggas out here aint wearing dreads for some higher purpose or because they were so moved with the meaning behind them.  I hope he reported this bitch tbh.

Vonc2002

And is a bindi that dot that indian bitches wear? People have definitely plopped that shit in the middle of their forehead as some fckn accessory type shit :dead:

Glenda

Luv my hair and my dreads.

:feelinmyself:

Ugh so curly, kinky and... soft!

:latisha:

Kurama

yummy

March 29, 2016, 07:06:07 PM #29 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 07:06:22 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: Star on March 29, 2016, 06:48:43 PM
We are becoming just as racist...

n

Until I see a white person in shackles, being told that they can't vote, attend a certain college, be denied housing or be profiled by police officers...this doesn't make any sense.